One Big Happy Family | The Boneyard

One Big Happy Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Even he knows that this will end soon, unlikely to ever be repeated. So he’s savoring every moment he can. He watched beach volleyball the other day with his wife Kathy and Taurasi, Bird and Stewart. One big happy family together again.

“It will never happen again that’s why I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can,” he said."

Many UConn women's basketball greats assembled at Rio Olympic Games

I hope the family is golden. Anything else will be crushing.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"Even he knows that this will end soon, unlikely to ever be repeated. So he’s savoring every moment he can. He watched beach volleyball the other day with his wife Kathy and Taurasi, Bird and Stewart. One big happy family together again.

“It will never happen again that’s why I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can,” he said."

There's a lot of truth in that piece. Thanks Rocky. :)

Reaction Score
Geno:
"....Those people you’re talking about, they’re not normal, they’re not regular basketball players or basketball coaches. There is something different about that. You have to be different to be part of this...."

And BTW, UCONN is still not taking "regular kids".

Reaction Score
Wonder if EDD, having now been exposed to the joys and excitement of world travel, will start to consider playing international ball. I realize how tight she is with her family, but travel has a way of opening one's eyes to new things....

Reaction Score

Oh, I suspect they'll have their usual reunions most Aprils....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wonder if EDD, having now been exposed to the joys and excitement of world travel, will start to consider playing international ball. I realize how tight she is with her family, but travel has a way of opening one's eyes to new things....

She has that insidious health issue ... get worn down and the Lyme's Disease can grab her She makes a pretty fair amount in endorsements and has always put family first.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love that Stewie is playing with Sue in Seattle. That has helped fast-track her career. And I'm sure Stewie is picking up some badass tips from Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom