one better than the Samuelson sisters | The Boneyard

one better than the Samuelson sisters

Reaction Score
Zack---wanted to go to one school alone and not be known a one of the Wade Quads---teens think this--later in life
they tell everyone---HEY I'm one of Wade Quads.
Bags27 ---You have to know this article and these 4 kids---just make my heart puff right out!! No they aren't mine ( but they are (thinthat over)). I'm proud of any members of any family that is accepted in the top schools. Having said that--One of my daughters went to West Chester--and even so I'm still proud of her. Thanks for this Bags --this is a real feel good story for me.

Reaction Score
Yikes - that's $1,000,000 of tuition/room/board/fees for the four of them, at ~$65,000/year each.

Reaction Score
Yikes - that's $1,000,000 of tuition/room/board/fees for the four of them, at ~$65,000/year each.
As the family members go up the numbers go down---with these 4 --I doubt mom and pop will pay anything---except the cost of applying---Quads, athletes, intelligent---which Ivy League school would not want to offer free rides?? The publicity alone would be worth more than the that million.

Reaction Score
As the family members go up the numbers go down---with these 4 --I doubt mom and pop will pay anything---except the cost of applying---Quads, athletes, intelligent---which Ivy League school would not want to offer free rides?? The publicity alone would be worth more than the that million.
Of course, Harvard really needs more publicity.... :)

Reaction Score
Of course, Harvard really needs more publicity.... :)

Do you really think Harvard, MIT, Yale, Princeton, etc would turn down the bit of extra notice they should get
offering all or any of these kids a scholarship. Good PR is money.
If not for the PR value would these four have been so well publicized??
One would think none of those schools mentioned above would need PR--
Nor would Union, RPI, Stevens, etc--
Part of the PR is ---nearly everyone thinks you have to be filthy rich to attend these schools
close to 50 percent are on some kind of scholarship---and these kids shall be among them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom