One area we have Mizzou beat.... | The Boneyard

One area we have Mizzou beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our Thor is much more bad@ss!

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Only problem is mini Thor is a TE and will be a moving target. Don't know if he's any good but he has the size for TE for sure

Reaction Score
Only problem is mini Thor is a TE and will be a moving target. Don't know if he's any good but he has the size for TE for sure
Smaller than our guys. I'd expect a real Thor for an SEC team. Clearly they are just pretenders. We have already beaten SEC bowl teams.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Thor and Chad from Nickelback.

I assume his name is Chad. He looks like a Chad.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
While it is true that we lag behind UCONN when it comes to national championships in athletics, Mizzou invented homecoming, so all of America should be grateful for that.

university-of-missouri-homecoming_zpsjflog2lg.jpg

Also, our ladies prefer boots with their T-shirts:

img_0240_zpshmwsqafk.jpg

They better wear boots. That's a lot of mud at the Missouri State Fair...Wait. Was that really mud? It did kind of smell funny. ;)

(Wife and I were in Kansas City for a Red Sox game in August 2011. Drove about hour and a 1/4 to Sedalia and back.).

Reaction Score
They better wear boots. That's a lot of mud at the Missouri State Fair...Wait. Was that really mud? It did kind of smell funny. ;)

(Wife and I were in Kansas City for a Red Sox game in August 2011. Drove about hour and a 1/4 to Sedalia and back.).

Growing up, I was a 4-Her who showed pigs competitively at the Missouri State Fair. I am familiar with the sights, sound and smells of our annual animal extravaganza. Glad to hear you were able to experience it.

I have never been to Storrs. My Connecticut experiences are numbered at 3 or 4 and mostly involve drinking with a buddy who used to live in New Haven (no, he didn't go to school there, he's not very bright).

In late '99 I did see Vinny Pazienza win a title at Foxwoods. I figure this is about as New England of an experience as one can have. What I remember most about it was that his wife wore a full-length fur.

Reaction Score
While it is true that we lag behind UCONN when it comes to national championships in athletics, Mizzou invented homecoming, so all of America should be grateful for that.

img_0240_zpshmwsqafk.jpg

Is that a Mother-Daughter team?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

img_0240_zpshmwsqafk.jpg

That was interesting about Homecoming. I did not realize that we had Mizzou to thank for that tradition. Thanks for sharing that tidbit and the picture of the local talent. I kind of feel we're doing okay up in Storrs as well...
uconn-girls_display_image.jpg

I'm looking forward to the game. It will be a test for us, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom