Once Curry passed Ray Allen it needed a Podcast | The Boneyard

Once Curry passed Ray Allen it needed a Podcast

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Look inside the life of the greatest shooter in NBA history, on The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast.

Full pod-

https://twitter.com/gempartyz/status/1512773693621084163?s=21&t=CJWHslHbetYXjcq-s1iXTA

6FFDD5B5-6036-4C9A-A986-512ABB7838E6.png
6FFDD5B5-6036-4C9A-A986-512ABB7838E6.png

Author Marcus Thompson takes us inside the game.

Mike & Joseph

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
Will anybody beat Steph’s record?

How many could he end up with in his career?

Reaction Score
Will anybody beat Steph’s record?

How many could he end up with in his career?
I feel like there's a finite (and shrinking) window of opportunity for the current generation to do so...with the game shifting towards guys practically pulling up at half court for 3s I have to think there will eventually be rule changes to adjust back to a more watchable product...but what do I know?

It's certainly an interesting topic when discussing the GOAT. Not that I think curry deserves to be anywhere in the conversation (pg maybe...) But in terms of players that fundamentally altered the game he has to be right up there with Wilt.

GemParty

Reaction Score
He was born into the league, but incredibly hard work made him flourish. One of our top 3 insider story telling podcasts!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I feel like there's a finite (and shrinking) window of opportunity for the current generation to do so...with the game shifting towards guys practically pulling up at half court for 3s I have to think there will eventually be rule changes to adjust back to a more watchable product...but what do I know?

It's certainly an interesting topic when discussing the GOAT. Not that I think curry deserves to be anywhere in the conversation (pg maybe...) But in terms of players that fundamentally altered the game he has to be right up there with Wilt.

A game changing player, for sure.

Reaction Score
Look inside the life of the greatest shooter in NBA history, on The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast.

Author Marcus Thompson takes us inside the game.

Mike & Joseph
Did it, though ?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Did it, though ?

College scouting reports, insider workout drills, several game stories, family impact, and how he revolutionized basketball is the focus of our episode.

GemParty

Reaction Score

0C570E52-D1B5-40D4-B501-DC5A1594EC54.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom