Once again they controlled the game down the stretch | The Boneyard

Once again they controlled the game down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The last couple of minutes of the 4OT game was a nice change. Against Temple, they did it again. They even increased the lead. Only one shot clock violation (that wasn't called because we committed a TO with 1 second on the clock). I thought the fouls that gave an and-one we going to kill Ollie.

But this team looked confidence playing with the lead. Like they knew what to do. Nice to see.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Maybe those of you that said Ollie should be on the hot seat this year or next were a little premature?

...I was one that said he should be sweating next season. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Maybe those of you that said Ollie should be on the hot seat this year or next were a little premature?

...I was one that said he should be sweating next season. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My Marco Rubio comment -- those who were way too prmature in talking about KO and hot seats probably are premature in other areas as well.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
My Marco Rubio comment -- those who were way too prmature in talking about KO and hot seats probably are premature in other areas as well.

C'mon, man! I was self-deprecating and everything, and you still hit me with the fire. Guess I deserved it though.

Reaction Score
Closing out games has been a major weekness this year. Nice to see us turn that around against some teams that have really stuck it to us.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This board is loaded with people who over-react. We struggle for a while (with a team that has quite a few new parts) and many here have Ollie walking the 'Green Mile'. We win a couple of games in Orlando and now a few are talking about 'raising expectations' (which scares the hell out of me as the mojo gods are never kind to those who react this way).

The team is starting to come together nicely and if we can continue to grow and clean up a few little things, we can make a nice run. What I like best about today is that our buddies at Cuse are sweating it out while also thinking 'Damn, they're doing it again' about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom