Once again, Faris >>>>>>>>>> Thomas. | The Boneyard

Once again, Faris >>>>>>>>>> Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
After the last game, Alyssa commented that she just had an off-day, that Kelly didn't have much to do with it....wow, another off-day, I guess!
Coincidence.

Reaction Score
So much for the Terps defense that they were going to put on UCONN today. I know, they are saving it for when UCONN comes to College Park next year........Another ACC team that cannot make adjustments.......

Reaction Score
After the last game, Alyssa commented that she just had an off-day, that Kelly didn't have much to do with it....wow, another off-day, I guess!

For an All American, Thomas just cant swollow her ego enough to give Faris her due.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So much for the Terps defense that they were going to put on UCONN today. I know, they are saving it for when UCONN comes to College Park next year........Another Big 10 team that cannot make adjustments.......

Fixed that for you.

Reaction Score
Is there any doubt?

Not in my mind, and I suspect not in Allyssa's after today...but I was delighted when Breanna rotated to block her shot and then Allyssa was tentative attacking the basket immediately thereafter...our young Breanna grew a few more inches today...

Reaction Score
And yet Kelly is the one who will likely not get drafted(at least if you trust the mock drafts). I do not get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom