On to Virginia... | The Boneyard

On to Virginia...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'll be watching this game closely. Tomorrow at 3:30 Virginia plays Indiana on ESPNU

Reaction Score
How can you talk about prepping for a football game when people are prepping for a hurricane?
I know you're joking, but this storm has killed people, and will likely result in the deaths of more people. Some of us have friends and family at risk. At what point does that reality set in and you stop making a joke of it?

If you don't want to do that, could you at least leave it in the USF thread since this one was clearly set up to have a discussion about moving on?

Reaction Score
I will never forgive Bill Belichick for the absolutely stupid phrase, "On to (insert team here)". IMO, that's worse than all the cheating he may, or may not, have done.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I will never forgive Bill Belichick for the absolutely stupid phrase, "On to (insert team here)". IMO, that's worse than all the cheating he may, or may not, have done.
Belichick is the greatest Rorschach test. To some people, everything he says is genius. For others, everything he says is evil.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
On to Virginia? More like batten down the hatches!

miSbNAr.png

Oh yeah, we don't want our kids getting hurt playing football! But I think I have a way to make it even better! Why don't we have the players just wear bras?!

Yeah, the players should all wear bras! And instead of helmets, they should wear little tinfoil hats, 'cause, you know, it's the future and we shouldn't be so barbaric!

How would the bras and tinfoil hats make it safer? You're all not getting it! See, while we're at it, we'll have a balloon instead of a ball, and whoever catches the balloon tries to run while all the other players hug!

The students will love it! A sport where safety is all that matters? How about we call it "sarcastaball"?!

How's it going? Awesome! Nobody's getting hurt and the kids are learning valuable life lessons! 'Cause hugging and safety are what the world is all about!

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
On to Virginia? More like batten down the hatches!

Oh yeah, we don't want our kids getting hurt playing football! But I think I have a way to make it even better! Why don't we have the players just wear bras?!

Yeah, the players should all wear bras! And instead of helmets, they should wear little tinfoil hats, 'cause, you know, it's the future and we shouldn't be so barbaric!

How would the bras and tinfoil hats make it safer? You're all not getting it! See, while we're at it, we'll have a balloon instead of a ball, and whoever catches the balloon tries to run while all the other players hug!

The students will love it! A sport where safety is all that matters? How about we call it "sarcastaball"?!

How's it going? Awesome! Nobody's getting hurt and the kids are learning valuable life lessons! 'Cause hugging and safety are what the world is all about!

I'm not offended by any of your content, just bored by it. I couldn't even read it all the way.

You are desperate for attention. Ok, i get that.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm not offended by any of your content, just bored by it. I couldn't even read it all the way.

You are desperate for attention. Ok, i get that.

I was waiting with bated breath, will ScoobyDoo be offended by my thread?! :rolleyes:

It's a South Park reference, apparently over your head. Very funny episode, I would definitely recommend it to any football fan. New season starts tomorrow! =) :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom