On The Clock with Geno Auriemma and Justine Ward: Cargo Shorts! | The Boneyard

On The Clock with Geno Auriemma and Justine Ward: Cargo Shorts!

Reaction Score
so now we know..................Geno will not do an Irish jig in cargo shorts............

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Notre Dame grad proposes an Irish jig? Only if she will wear that absurd green leprechaun suit.

Reaction Score
Geno forgets his name (not hard to do), but Justine has no clue who he's talking about. He's is the most exciting ballplayer in memory and I don't even like or watch the NBA.

Reaction Score
Geno forgets his name (not hard to do), but Justine has no clue who he's talking about. He's is the most exciting ballplayer in memory and I don't even like or watch the NBA.

Hey, she said "The Greek Freak." That's better than he did.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
In another example of what sets Geno apart from me, I couldn’t live without cargo shorts/pants. I carry stuff in my pockets — keys (home and work), wallet, Swiss army knife, chapstik, small flashlight, and often a phone. And my orthopaedistmsaid not to carry anything in my back pockets (seriously, my back and leg have been a LOT better since I stopped). That takes cargo pants. Who cares how I look? Not me, and my wife doesn’t mind.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Fun video. It is clear that the two of them enjoy each other. She knows it is silly, and she persists! I think she will soon leave UConn for the outside world, and we will miss these interviews. They are both so likeable! :D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'll be surprised if Justine isn't doing sports on one of the networks (CBS/ABC/NBC/Fox) or ESPN within 3 years.
She's good and getting better. You're probably right.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'll be surprised if Justine isn't doing sports on one of the networks (CBS/ABC/NBC/Fox) or ESPN within 3 years.

Kerith did both for at least a couple of years. When she left SNY she wasn't able to find a full-time gig with the big guys.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Best part is he is a humble guy and hungry to improve with none of the NBA entitlement stench. I think Geno picked him because he may be one of the few NBA players that would be coachable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom