On the brightside | The Boneyard

On the brightside

Reaction Score
NOBODY has to bear witness when it comes to sports. Don't go to the game or watch it on TV, pretty simple actually. ;)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Recent schedules seem devoid of October home games. October is the best month of the year to be outside in the Northeast and they have us sweating our balls off in September and freezing them off in November once they finally grow back.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Recent schedules seem devoid of October home games. October is the best month of the year to be outside in the Northeast and they us sweating our balls off in September and freezing them off in November once they finall grow back.

I'm pretty sure the only balls in the stadium by November will be on the field or in the press box

Reaction Score
NOBODY has to bear witness when it comes to sports. Don't go to the game or watch it on TV, pretty simple actually. ;)
He's one of the few still paying full boat for season tickets. Having tickets makes it hard to stay away.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He's one of the few still paying full boat for season tickets. Having tickets makes it hard to stay away.

Same here and I will show up as well. Those who don't, give your tickets away and just hush.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Recent schedules seem devoid of October home games. October is the best month of the year to be outside in the Northeast and they have us sweating our balls off in September and freezing them off in November once they finally grow back.

This was actually my point. 41 days in the middle of the season with only one home game is rough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom