OT: On the bright side for some and the dark side for others: | The Boneyard

OT: On the bright side for some and the dark side for others:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Woman Huskies set new bb record with 91.

AD Dave was there.

Geno indicated two days ago that he actually had an offer to coach men's bb, was ready to accept it but his daughter talked him out of it.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

AD Dave was there.

Geno indicated two days ago that he actually had an offer to coach men's bb, was ready to accept it but his daughter talked him out of it.
I read that, I wonder who the school was?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He actually was approached by an NBA team

Reaction Score
There was a strong rumor several years ago that he was offered the Sixers job and declined

He's 62 now, not sure how much longer he wants to go, he certainly could do 5-6 years

Maybe Ollie jumps to NBA and Geno coaches men's

AD Dave was there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You don't think that ship has sailed for Ollie? I do.

Depends. If a particular elite player wanted him, a team would consider it. But the longer he is away from the league, the less likely that is to happen.

Reaction Score
I could see him going hard after it this year. Knows being non-P5 and not in a hoops-centric league will be tough. Plus, struggling with elite recruits has to eat at him

Depends. If a particular elite player wanted him, a team would consider it. But the longer he is away from the league, the less likely that is to happen.

Reaction Score
I could see him going hard after it this year. Knows being non-P5 and not in a hoops-centric league will be tough. Plus, struggling with elite recruits has to eat at him

Struggling to get elite recruits or struggling to win games with elite recruits? He recruits at a very high level. The only thing hurting KO in the AAC so far is losing. I think we have the horses to get back to where we belong.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He actually was approached by an NBA team

In the interview he said there was a college job he almost took and a separate NBA offer.

The college job was 10-15 years ago. He moved the timeframe a couple of times during the interview.

Reaction Score
You don't think that ship has sailed for Ollie? I do.
You have to have talent to win on any level and I don't think some of his roster met expectations. KO is starting to get some better play from Vance, Jalen, and Facey lately. Don't think he's the golden boy he was 3 years ago but injuries have killed him this year. The NBA is a coaching merrygoround so there are jobs out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom