On Herbst and Manuel: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On Herbst and Manuel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Manuel spit fire and shot lightning out of his arse and Herbst rode a unicorn and farted twinkies, we still wouldn't get an invite to the Big10. It is up but they stick to that AAU absurdity.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If Manuel spit fire and shot lightning out of his arse and Herbst rode a unicorn and farted twinkies, we still wouldn't get an invite to the Big10. It is up but they stick to that AAU absurdity.
If they did those thing they most certainly would get UConn a B!G invite cause it would help with the Big Ten network ratings.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In a nutt shell, we are screwed.
And the sad thing is I hated going to bed with the ACC lady in the first place!

Reaction Score
Uconn, Gtown and Nova might as well just join the A10.

Reaction Score
It's not quite that simple. So don't generalize since your are not accurate and not as knowledgeable as you think you are.

Some of us are working families, live in good upper middle class towns, make well under $200 K even under $100 K, not a minority or otherwise a desirable demographic.

Our kids qualify yet do not get aid from Ivy and we can not afford to send them otherwise. Kid gets a free ride at UConn for BS and MS in Engineering then on to doctoral program in biomedical Engineering at MIT and doctoral in Robotics (Artificial Intelligence) IDSIA in Lugano Switzerland. True stories, one my son the other his best bud and roommate.
What are you talking about? It's not like I'm making this up, it's the policy of Harvard, Yale and Princeton. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom