OT- On campus parking tickets | The Boneyard

OT- On campus parking tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My daughter graduated last year but got a parking ticket when she was on campus in April. Does anyone know if they pursue those outside of UConn? (i.e., can it come back to bite her in the butt later in life?) Thanks.

Reaction Score
Ed- One of my coworkers tried getting his official transcript and they wouldn't let him get one until he paid off the fines.

Reaction Score
Ed- One of my coworkers tried getting his official transcript and they wouldn't let him get one until he paid off the fines.

^^^ This

They'll hold your transcript, otherwise I don't think they can do anything

Reaction Score
A couple of years ago my brother received a demand from UConn/State of CT for payment due on a parking ticket from the Avery Point campus for a violation that occurred in the mid '70s ! I'm not sure if there was some threat attached. I kid you not.

Reaction Score
I was curious and asked what ever happened to it, he told me the state took it out of his CT state income tax refund.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My daughter graduated last year but got a parking ticket when she was on campus in April. Does anyone know if they pursue those outside of UConn? (i.e., can it come back to bite her in the butt later in life?) Thanks.

1) There is no magical fairy who sprinkles invisible dust on tickets given to out of staters. Pay the ticket before they put it into collection.

2) Make sure she asks her mom the next time she needs an obvious answer.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Are you really asking if a fine should be paid?!?!

Don't be that guy, Ed..........................

Reaction Score
tayjlaw said:
^^^ This They'll hold your transcript, otherwise I don't think they can do anything
Ed's daughter may some day apply for a grad degree or certain types of employment, may not want to jeopardize her eligibility, potentially may opt to pay the penalty she incurred, or may even avoid possible future interest or late fees by paying her fine now. Interesting initial question, and fairly obvious, simple action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom