OMG Wisconsin | The Boneyard

OMG Wisconsin

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They have a better shot for a stop and a drive than converting 4th and 3?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
omg i cannot believe Barrett missed his guy there. a decent throw and it's 6 and game over. wow.

Reaction Score
Tough loss - but if you told me W would have the ball down 6 with 3 to go I would have taken it every time. Just didn’t come through in the end.

Chatted briefly with Hornibrook’s fam at the airport this morning. Good people. And he is only a sophomore. Will get better. Wisconsin needs more speed at receiver. Nobody open.

Reaction Score
It's a snoozefest of incompetence. Wisconsin couldn't get out of their own way last night.

Total Defense Rank: Wisconsin 1, OSU 8
Total Offense Rank: Wisconsin 51, OSU 6

So OSU had a little bit to do with Wisconsin's struggles on offense. Their D line played great - Taylor never got a hole to run through.

Wisconsin held OSU to 75 yards less than their average, even with all of the big plays, and scored 3 turnovers. Bottom line, Wisconsin doesn't have enough playmakers on the outside (their best receiver went down over a month ago). OSU was by far the best team Wisconsin played all year, and took them to the wire on a neutral field. OSU is better - no question.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Total Defense Rank: Wisconsin 1, OSU 8
Total Offense Rank: Wisconsin 51, OSU 6

So OSU had a little bit to do with Wisconsin's struggles on offense. Their D line played great - Taylor never got a hole to run through.

Wisconsin held OSU to 75 yards less than their average, even with all of the big plays, and scored 3 turnovers. Bottom line, Wisconsin doesn't have enough playmakers on the outside (their best receiver went down over a month ago). OSU was by far the best team Wisconsin played all year, and took them to the wire on a neutral field. OSU is better - no question.
I have no reason to doubt you. I still find Big 10 football boring.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom