OMG: No Powerball winner last night... | The Boneyard

OMG: No Powerball winner last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I win..first move is to endow all the athletic scholarships at UCONN and finance the on-campus hockey arena...move football practice fields to behind Schenkman....
"The Boneyard Hockey Facility" and "Boneyard Stadium" for baseball would be nice.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same FD, but also funding for men's lacrosse and an indoor practice facility (similar to Schenkman) that men's & women's soccer can share in the fall, men's and women's lacrosse can share in the spring.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If I win..first move is to endow all the athletic scholarships at UCONN and finance the on-campus hockey arena...move football practice fields to behind Schenkman....

If you're really trying to help UConn athletics, why not just bribe every key CR decision maker in the B1G with $50 million apiece?

I'd be scared to death of winning that kind of money. I think your life would be miserable for a long, long time as every bloodsucker in the world will want a piece of you. You will actually have paparazzi. Countless scams will be conducted in your name. Life would suddenly be very different, and often in ways you're not going to like.

Reaction Score
If you're really trying to help UConn athletics, why not just bribe every key CR decision maker in the B1G with $50 million apiece?

I'd be scared to death of winning that kind of money. I think your life would be miserable for a long, long time as every bloodsucker in the world will want a piece of you. You will actually have paparazzi. Countless scams will be conducted in your name. Life would suddenly be very different, and often in ways you're not going to like.
I'd make my donation...hand over my $$ to a predetermined money management group...and disappear....

Reaction Score

Yeah, I'm really not overly concerned about any of that.

Reaction Score
Just go to stamford to point72 and steve cohen will hook you up.

Reaction Score
If I won I'd pay Tom and Fishy to get banning privleges.

I'd then buy an island, build a small city, and then sit back amd ban people just because I could. :D

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
If I won I'd pay Tom and Fishy to get banning privleges.

I'd then buy an island, build a small city, and then sit back amd ban people just because I could. :D
Not a bad idea.

I'd buy all of the ad space on this site for the next 20 years and run a continual loop of JC's 'Not a Dime Back' tirade.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Powerball jumps to $1.5 billion (probably more) by Wednesday...

Reaction Score
It makes sense for a PB pool for us here.. that kind a $$$ makes it make sense

Reaction Score
I'd buy Syracuse and then hire Hathaway.
cheaper to buy every house but his in the neighborhood and board them up......that will hurt him in the pocket the way he hurt UConn!

Reaction Score
Who are you kidding. We all know that your first order of business would be to actually ask Emily N. out on a date.;)

all joking aside, I do miss Emily or Erica on the sidelines. UConn is constantly tinkering with the fan's game expereince (which is fine) but in this case I think they subtracted a game feature that was actually working.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
If I win, I will donate $50 million to the UConn football program. And I'll buy a house with a beach on Nantucket.

Then I'll relax.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
cheaper to buy every house but his in the neighborhood and board them up.that will hurt him in the pocket the way he hurt UConn!
The goal isn't to hurt Hathaway, it's Cuse who will suffer, especially after I inform JH that he'll earn a bonus if he hires P to run the basketball program and GDL to head up the football program. Getting his bonus (I would say earning but he never really earned the one's he was after when he was here) is JH's only motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom