OMG Lackey Sux | The Boneyard

OMG Lackey Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i cannot believe we are stuck with his contract for three more seasons
Lackey has been consistently bad all season and is an enigma to the Sox. He was a very good pitcher for a lot of years and especially good in the post-season. His fastball is still in the mid-90's yet he is getting pounded by everyone. I think he has an injury which everyone is hiding or some mechanical problem that no one has been able to detect. Bedard has passed him by as the three-starter behind Beckett and Lester. He is a very questionable number four starter at this point.

Reaction Score
Lackey has been consistently bad all season and is an enigma to the Sox. He was a very good pitcher for a lot of years and especially good in the post-season. His fastball is still in the mid-90's yet he is getting pounded by everyone. I think he has an injury which everyone is hiding or some mechanical problem that no one has been able to detect. Bedard has passed him by as the three-starter behind Beckett and Lester. He is a very questionable number four starter at this point.

We have AJ- don't complain.

Reaction Score
i read something today that said lackey is dead last among qualified starters in either era or era+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom