Olympic Gold At The Peak For Stef Dolson | The Boneyard

Olympic Gold At The Peak For Stef Dolson

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This article details the journey over the last couple of years.

“She doesn’t present like some fantastical elite basketball player,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “A lot of people don’t get her skills, and the skills that she has are basketball skills, they translate into winning. There’s things that she does that no other big man in America playing women’s basketball does, period.”

Reaction Score
Wasn’t there an interview or pre-game report where Geno said something along the lines of “if I could coach 10 Stefanie Dolsons, I’d coach forever”? UConn nation knows how special Stef is so hopefully this is a wake up call for the rest of the basketball world to recognize her. Congrats to Stef and team USA!!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
A great article. She is still, and will always be Big Mama Stef. Her personality was on display when the medals were presented. That is who she is. UConn fans love her!!!

And she certainly set a couple of beautiful blind screens on the Russians!!!

Reaction Score
Wasn’t there an interview or pre-game report where Geno said something along the lines of “if I could coach 10 Stefanie Dolsons, I’d coach forever”? UConn nation knows how special Stef is so hopefully this is a wake up call for the rest of the basketball world to recognize her. Congrats to Stef and team USA!!
My favorite Stef story from Geno, is when he talked about how everyone was questioning why UConn was recruiting Stef out of high school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom