Ollie: When we play w/effort and energy, you see what happens...that's on me, and I'm going to have | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ollie: When we play w/effort and energy, you see what happens...that's on me, and I'm going to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am truely sorry for starting this thread and unleashing free scooter

C

Chief00

Alex a bad choice as co-captain last year and up to this point I thought Bazz was a good choice but if SJU game situation an insight into anything - then I might re-visit things?

Reaction Score
Alex a bad choice as co-captain last year and up to this point I thought Bazz was a good choice but if SJU game situation an insight into anything - then I might re-visit things?

What did he do? He's a kid and human for crying out loud. He sat 5 minutes and then played fine, not great but he's been so good all year it's okay. Man, 20 games he's a great kid, 1 small error in judgment and now let's strip him of the co-captaincy!!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
What did he do? He's a kid and human for crying out loud. He sat 5 minutes and then played fine, not great but he's been so good all year it's okay. Man, 20 games he's a great kid, 1 small error in judgment and now let's strip him of the co-captaincy!!:rolleyes:
I agree. While it is true that Bass and Boat were flat in the first half things were much different in the second half. After watching the first half I did not think we could even make a game of it. But we did actually have the lead at one point. I don't know what adjustments Ollie made at halftime but they worked. The truth is that St. Johns played very well for the last five minutes and won the game.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Who are captains this year? I have no memory of hearing anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom