Lugentz Dort | The Boneyard

Lugentz Dort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I would add shittu in there as well. I think we've watched every one of his aau games during the live period

DraftExpress - Luguentz Dort DraftExpress Profile: Stats, Comparisons, and Outlook

Nice recent write up there. Seems like the kind of kid we've regretted turning down recently. Sign him up Ollie!

I could definitely get on board with a Canadian pipeline

I forgot about Shittu and also Ignas, who I heard was gonna be a package deal of sorts. Just yesterday we had people wondering who were in good with. It's too early to even say.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I forgot about Shittu and also Ignas, who I heard was gonna be a package deal of sorts. Just yesterday we had people wondering who were in good with. It's too early to even say.
That would be a great duo to add. Iggy looks really good to me and Shittu looks like a powerful and skilled PF.

Reaction Score
That would be a great duo to add. Iggy looks really good to me and Shittu looks like a powerful and skilled PF.

Do we know if we're really recruiting iggy or if we just get mentioned with him bc he's always on the court with shittu ?

I do like iggys game though. Seems a lot like vance to me--great shooting limited athleticism, similar size. But iggy probably has a more mature scoring arsenal already.

Reaction Score
ZSmart's Sports Blog: Several Programs Working The Hardest For Dort

We've moved on from Ferraris...

>>Built on factors such as strength, speed, body control, and fearlessness, Luguentz Dort’s thorough surges to the rim can be likened to a Range Rover bulling its way into traffic. ><

>>“Oregon, Arizona State, Baylor, Michigan State, Indiana, Florida, Illinois, and UConn are really working hard,” said Nelson Osse, Dort’s longtime AAU coach with Brookwood Elite.<<

>>Against 22 Feet Academy (S.C.) Dort bulldozed his way to a game-best 36 points in a win. That 22 Feet team featured Mamadou Diarra, the Cincinnati-bound 6-foot-8 forward. At the time, Diarra was committed to Washington. And so Huskies coaches were in attendance to see him. Dort’s buckets onslaught caught the eye of their coaching staff, most notably then-assistant Raphael Chillious.

Now under Kevin Ollie at UConn, Chillious has offered Dort. The Huskies are in active pursuit of Dort, who will likely setup a visit to the Storrs, Conn. campus this fall.<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
His body-type reminds of a bit of RJ Evans with a little more length. ESPN has him at 6'5 220, 24/7 at 6'4 200. Would love this strength at the 2/3.

Reaction Score
I asked Lu after the game, 'did you know you just played the no.3 player in the nation in 2016?'" Recalled Osse.

"He didn’t know. Lu is not a groupie type. He just goes out and plays"

This is the last line from the article. He put up 33 points being guarded by josh Jackson--probably the best defender in this draft.

I love this attitude. Forget hype, rankings and Instagram. Just play and win.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
His body-type reminds of a bit of RJ Evans with a little more length. ESPN has him at 6'5 220, 24/7 at 6'4 200. Would love this strength at the 2/3.

Tough comparison

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
I'm not a big comparison guy, but he reminds me of Marcus Smart.

Reaction Score
Should be a top priority behind Shittu and Reddish. Seen him play in person and he is insanely good.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kid dropped UConn from his list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads