Ollie Post Game | The Boneyard

Ollie Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was a weird answer to the question that was asked IMO

(on this being the last time UConn and Pitt meet, at least in Big East play)

“There have been some great games. We’re going to miss them. More power to them. I know our AD and our president are going to get them in the right position. We believe in their leadership, and we’re going to be in the right spot – soon. Wherever that is, we’re going to have to go out and win conference championships. That’s the only reason I’m here.

basically acknowledges the new big east is a thole and that Pitt did right getting out (respect that), and then turns the question onto how he thinks we are going to get into the "right spot" which he clearly is inferring is not the new Big East, based on the "soon" comment. Hopefully he knows something we don't.

Interesting quote.

Reaction Score
Probably referring to their hotel choices when traveling

Reaction Score
HFD will be back...soon. It's going to be a quiet week without him unless those WVU insiders are actually acurate and Miami packs there bags for the Big 12

Someone alert HFD to pull the USS Connecticut out of mothballs.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Someone alert HFD to pull the USS Connecticut out of mothballs.

Based on his recent posts, I'm pretty sure HFD scuttled the USS Connecticut and went down with the ship....

Reaction Score
Herbst stated "UConn will continue to compete for championships at the highest levels". I thought sadly she was referring to the NBE with Temple and Memphis. She stated we should be happy to be where we are. Now Ollie has me hopeful she may have been sending us a different message. If he is saying he believes in our leadership than I have to believe that Susan does get it after all.

Reaction Score
I saw Herbst at the grocery store buying toilet paper. Checking to see if she actually is using it.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Based on his recent posts, I'm pretty sure HFD scuttled the USS Connecticut and went down with the ship....
Maybe I can help...I could throw him an anchor.

H

Huskieforlife

Am looking for a video of the interview. anybody know where to find it?

Reaction Score
And what if the toilet clogs ... ? Just saying, do we have to enjoy it?

Reaction Score
And what if the toilet clogs ... ? Just saying, do we have to enjoy it?

I liken our situation more to cling ons than to clogs. Eventually the cat licks and we either land somewhere or get swallowed up.

In other words we have no control of the outcome.

Reaction Score
Really? It's come to this?

It's what happens when you get done reading "How to know if your cat is planning to kill you."

A book that has a warped look at every little quirk or habit your cat has. The book was far funnier than my posts.

Reaction Score
I liken our situation more to cling ons than to clogs. Eventually the cat licks and we either land somewhere or get swallowed up.

In other words we have no control of the outcome.

I gave you a like because the post made me laugh, but let's hope our situation is not quite so dire. Few of us can be happy with the situation we are in despite Herbst's spoke opinion but perhaps our situation is not entirely out of our hands. I too want to read more into Coach Ollie's post game statement. I think we will be in the ACC courtesy of the B1G. Flush ...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's what happens when you get done reading "How to know if your cat is planning to kill you."
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Why that book is a complete fabrication. We would never do such a thing. Do not buy that book. Nothing to see here....move along.

Reaction Score
i still hold out hope for my inner HFD that uconn was told by the big 10 to be quiet and that they will be included in the next round of realignment. with each passing day, what happened with the acc/louisville and our administration's apathy/lack of urgency still makes little sense. as inept we may believe them to be, it still simply makes no sense other that than the fact that the acc knew that uconn was going elsewhere and panicked. i did not buy for one minute the supposed reasons louisville was selected over us. it was a forced marriage and the only hand both louisville and the acc had left. atleast, thats what my inner hfd is telling me.

Reaction Score
i still hold out hope for my inner HFD that uconn was told by the big 10 to be quiet and that they will be included in the next round of realignment.

I like the way you read into things. That's what this thread is about right? Why would the B1G take us over UVA and UNC and not stop at 16 however? I think Uconn is destined for a crumbling ACC. Uconn can not exactly make a public statement to that affect. Just have to wait for it to happen. My hope is with the big FLUSH.

Reaction Score
Our fans think so small. We have everything the B1G could ask for, except a deep football history. And that's been growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom