Ollie on miller and chills | The Boneyard

Ollie on miller and chills

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Full quote:

"It was a very tough decision," Ollie said. "That's a part of our family, Glen is always going to be a part of our family. I love him to death. He's done a great job for me, but as a leader and a coach you evolve. I'm not saying I need something better, I need something different. I thought Raphael Chillious can do that, he's bringing a different perspective. But I know Glen is going to be a great asset to any coaching staff he lands on. He's a great family man, he's been a great example to our young student-athletes and I wish him the best of luck, also."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Of course that's not really why, but it'd be really dumb if it was.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Of course that's not really why, but it'd be really dumb if it was.

I think it's exactly why. He needs something he can't get from a Calhoun man. He already knows that stuff. He needs an outside perspective and has since he got here.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think it's exactly why. He needs something he can't get from a Calhoun man. He already knows that stuff. He needs an outside perspective and has since he got here.
Killings?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Killings?

That's one. Only added last year. Before him. Hobbs, Miller, Moore, Freeman. Now 3 of 5 of the total staff are still Calhoun guys. I think that's plenty. Moore should actually take a job elsewhere and get more experience.

Reaction Score
Full quote:

"It was a very tough decision," Ollie said. "That's a part of our family, Glen is always going to be a part of our family. I love him to death. He's done a great job for me, but as a leader and a coach you evolve. I'm not saying I need something better, I need something different. I thought Raphael Chillious can do that, he's bringing a different perspective. But I know Glen is going to be a great asset to any coaching staff he lands on. He's a great family man, he's been a great example to our young student-athletes and I wish him the best of luck, also."
Then why couldn't he get rid of a less important/valuable assistant?Moore?

Reaction Score
Because we need him to recruit the south. Chillious' importance lies in the DMV ~NE. Chillious and Miller woukd have been redundant

pj

Reaction Score

Supposedly budgetary considerations were important. But, if Miller really did sabotage the program on his way out, then frankly I'm glad he was the one fired.

Reaction Score
Supposedly budgetary considerations were important. But, if Miller really did sabotage the program on his way out, then frankly I'm glad he was the one fired.

What did Miller allegedly do to sabotage the program?

Reaction Score
This is how fake news starts
Is it true that cooley talked him out of his commitment to UConn and is that who KO was referring to in his comment about "coaches recruiting other programs players"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom