Ole Miss - Cuse NIT | The Boneyard

Ole Miss - Cuse NIT

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
calling for boeheim to step down now... should be interesting off season for them. I've said over and over again, we are in a very good position with having Ollie as a head coach. He's weathered the storm with AO, Roscoe and them transferring, the ban, and recruiting restrictions. He has a NC, a conference championship, great recruiting classes. The conference is a burden but next year if everyone comes back and is healthy I think we can be very good and get back to the top

Reaction Score
Boeheim whines about having the ACC tournament in Greensboro, NC. So the basketball gods give them a chance to get to MSG and guess what? Maybe a team that can't make it through the tournament should not bitch about the location of the tournament.

Reaction Score
calling for boeheim to step down now... should be interesting off season for them. I've said over and over again, we are in a very good position with having Ollie as a head coach. He's weathered the storm with AO, Roscoe and them transferring, the ban, and recruiting restrictions. He has a NC, a conference championship, great recruiting classes. The conference is a burden but next year if everyone comes back and is healthy I think we can be very good and get back to the top
Positive post, hopefully you're right.

Reaction Score
Yeah the next couple of seasons will be really interesting for Cuse, they could free fall to the bottom of the ACC with BC.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Oddly enough, I've come to hate the bridge troll out in Ohio more than the orange nose picker in upstate NY. Still, it's nice seeing him lose. Hopefully, cronin does tomorrow, too.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
When you load up with grad transfers, don't make the tournament and then lose early in the NIT, I would say it hasn't been a great season.

Reaction Score
Yeah the next couple of seasons will be really interesting for Cuse, they could free fall to the bottom of the ACC with BC.
At least they are in the acc and not the aac...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom