older jerseys for sale | The Boneyard

older jerseys for sale

Reaction Score
I own 2 older style Connecticut jerseys, styled after the 94 thru 98 seasons, that I would like to see find a home with another UCONN hoops junkie, if possible. I have owned these for close to 2 decades now, and illness/retirement has rendered some things in my life as unnecessary. Attempting to downsize, thus an attempt to find these home and road jerseys a new owner where they can be better appreciated. Files are too large to upload pictures here, so I will describe them and email images to those who wish to receive pictures.
The jerseys have CONNECTICUT sewn across the front, #13 on both front and back, made by Nike, home white, road blue. Heavier jerseys than retail versions that Nike made available during this time. If anyone has interest, I can be reached at jspayd13@ptd.net

Reaction Score
I own 2 older style Connecticut jerseys, styled after the 94 thru 98 seasons, that I would like to see find a home with another UCONN hoops junkie, if possible. I have owned these for close to 2 decades now, and illness/retirement has rendered some things in my life as unnecessary. Attempting to downsize, thus an attempt to find these home and road jerseys a new owner where they can be better appreciated. Files are too large to upload pictures here, so I will describe them and email images to those who wish to receive pictures.
The jerseys have CONNECTICUT sewn across the front, #13 on both front and back, made by Nike, home white, road blue. Heavier jerseys than retail versions that Nike made available during this time. If anyone has interest, I can be reached at jspayd13@ptd.net
Just sent you an email.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom