OL James Tunstall Enters Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

OL James Tunstall Enters Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
Hearing that Ryan Fine, the DL from Miami has also either entered the portal or has left the team.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Fines never gave a single impression he wanted to be here. Never seemed interested in playing football.

Never watched a player waddle across the field quite like that lol

Reaction Score
He was Peart's backup. Wonder why he wanted to leave.

Reaction Score
Tunstall is a big loss. He was one injury away from playing and he is only a red shirt sophomore.
On the flipside, Maybe (just maybe) somebody leapfrogged him on the depth chart... and he saw playing time might've been diminished that much more... Remember guys, Spring Football wasn't really talked about in terms of who's doing what.. Very general stuff... No expectations sent our way on players and where they fall on the depth charts... We can only speculate all of that stuff on our end.
Actually, with the situation we're currently in, I like it that way... We sucked so bad, that it's probably the fans not know (at this point) exactly what's going on... or anybody outside the program (beatwriters, CFB magazine "gurus") for that matter.
That, alone gives me a more optimistic feeling about what's happening to our program.

Reaction Score
Hearing that Ryan Fine, the DL from Miami has also either entered the portal or has left the team.
With us still trying to fill another spot on the D Line this isn't a surprise....Thought we might've had enough depth for this year up front...

Reaction Score
We need people who can move and get across the line of scrimmage on defensive line. Fines was not going to be that player. Tunstall was in play to be on the field but he has decided to leave. Next man up.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So a good loss?

I don't necessarily think so. However, one measure would be how the staff is looking to fill their 5 open scholarship slots with Tunstall gone. From what I see, the staff seems more focused (via twitter stalking) on older players in the following order: 1) TE, 2) WR, 3) DL, 4), QB (yes another QB for fall) and then #5 OL. Of course, maybe I'm not seeing a ton of OL follows because they already have someone lined up (small chance).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom