OL Commit Noel Ofori-Nyadu Possesses Maturity, Work Ethic & Character | The Boneyard

OL Commit Noel Ofori-Nyadu Possesses Maturity, Work Ethic & Character

Reaction Score
Sounds like he has a purpose to come in here to get a degree and compete! Really like his drive , I liked when he talked about the importance of mastering his craft. “I do what I’m supposed to do, I know all the plays and I always work on my technique,” Ofori-Nyadu explained. “That’s one thing that a lot of people don’t realize is how good technique is. You can be as strong and fast as possible, but without technique, it really doesn’t help. That’s one thing that my coaches have helped implant in me, craft my technique." You can tell he is a coachable kid and Grimes is going to coach him to only to be better.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This kid is already a winner in life with an atitude like this.

Reaction Score
Of all the film I have seen this guy seems to have the technique and power to start as a freshman.

Reaction Score
I hope not. Linemen need to redshirt. Hate that Van Denmark couldn’t. But he was Best we had even at 265.
I think Edsall is stressing the need for competition he's going to play the best five guys, he did that this year and played to freshmen I wouldn’t be surprised if next year we also have 2 freshmen on the line.

Reaction Score
I think Edsall is stressing the need for competition he's going to play the best five guys, he did that this year and played to freshmen I wouldn’t be surprised if next year we also have 2 freshmen on the line.

Redshirt freshman but I don’t see a true freshman cracking the 2 deep. We actually have some depth for the first time in years.

Reaction Score
"Noel Ofori-Nyadu, OG, 6-3, 285, Timberview High, Arlington, Texas: Two-time academic all-state. ... Lettered two years in track and field and was first team all-state in shot put and discus."

This was off the Courant website, first team all-state in shot put and discus... that is impressive because in Texas the competition in Track and Field is crazy and full of Athletes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"Noel Ofori-Nyadu, OG, 6-3, 285, Timberview High, Arlington, Texas: Two-time academic all-state. ... Lettered two years in track and field and was first team all-state in shot put and discus."

This was off the Courant website, first team all-state in shot put and discus... that is impressive because in Texas the competition in Track and Field is crazy and full of Athletes.

Goes hand in hand with his technique comment.

Even at the HS level you can't compete at the state level with crappy footwork in those events. You need footwork, balance and explosion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom