Oklahoma, California, Lasagna | The Boneyard

Oklahoma, California, Lasagna

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Christyn Williams prepares to face best friend in UConn’s game against Oklahoma - Hartford Courant

A different wrinkle about a long stretch of practice:

" UConn had a few days off to focus on final exams and rest their bodies, then they went back to practicing. Auriemma said practices are often more taxing than games so players need to pace themselves, but without having a game to look forward to they can forget about that and overexert themselves."

"Coming off a long break with a starter returning from illness, playing a 3-6 Oklahoma team might seem like an easy task for UConn’s fast-paced offense and improving defense, but Auriemma said he’s expecting a competitive game.

“They’ve struggled at times, but the one thing that they always do is they compete really, really hard," Auriemma said. “Ever since we started playing them that’s been the case all the time. … They’ve always competed really, really hard. They’ve always made it difficult for anybody...”

The lasagna? Where does that come in? The Christmas break: “I just want a home-cooked meal, that’s all," Williams said of her Christmas list. "I really miss my mom’s cooking. Her lasagna is undefeated.”

The kid is just fun.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Too bad the article didn't stick to the original title...very little on CW and her best friend. The article reminded me of a typical BY thread...ends up going in 5 or 6 different directions :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom