Okay,NOW I'm getting greedy... | The Boneyard

Okay,NOW I'm getting greedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I WANT a winning regular season record at 7-5.

I WANT to see UCONN beat Temple.

The stench of losing football seasons has been washed away, now its time to disinfect by having a bigger number in the W column than the L.

This team played with a swagger in its step all day Saturday as BL alluded to in his 241 column. I WANT to see that continue this Saturday. It's Turkey Week & I want the Huskies dining on Roasted Owl when the clock runs to triple zeros.

Reaction Score
This team is peaking at the right time. You and BL are right about the swagger and team spirit. I rarely see the team so emotionally invested in the game. As BL wrote in his 241 column, the players sold it to the fans. I really believe that we will do very well at Temple. This could be a special team. Somehow Diaco sold it to the staff and team, there is real love out there.

Reaction Score
This is an absolutely huge game for Temple. USF has UCF Thanksgiving night which should be an auto-win, so Temple MUST beat us to win the East division.

We can really their season up with a victory on Saturday.

7-5 and ruining Temple's best season ever? Christmas in November.

Reaction Score
We actually match up pretty well with Temple although our d-line will not likely have as much of the success that we had against Houston's o-line. Its a winnable game, though. Wear our grays and I'm thinking another win.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This team is peaking at the right time. You and BL are right about the swagger and team spirit. I rarely see the team so emotionally invested in the game. As BL wrote in his 241 column, the players sold it to the fans. I really believe that we will do very well at Temple. This could be a special team. Somehow Diaco sold it to the staff and team, there is real love out there.

Along with his creating the rivalry game with UCF, Diaco has hit another goal this season. He has mentioned November being a month where teams tend to accelerate or stagnate. He does have the team playing their best ball of the season (especially defensively) during this month. It was a bench mark, whether any of us want to acknowledge it, that he wanted to achieve and has.

Reaction Score
Here's to hoping that BS is healthy enough to play on Saturday. I know that Boyle played pretty admirably in relief duty against Houston, but you could tell how limited the offense is with Boyle under center. I think Boyle is a good football player, but BS's ability to scramble can keep the defense honest and prevents them from stacking the box, much like Houston did in the second half against us

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If Sherriffs plays, I will be cringing every times he runs. I'd hate to see the kid with another concussion this year. That said, I don't see us winning without him.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Here's to hoping that BS is healthy enough to play on Saturday. I know that Boyle played pretty admirably in relief duty against Houston, but you could tell how limited the offense is with Boyle under center. I think Boyle is a good football player, but BS's ability to scramble can keep the defense honest and prevents them from stacking the box, much like Houston did in the second half against us
With a week to put in a TB game plan, I imagine we'll see some different things. More 7 step drops with max protect and 2-man routes. Hopefully we can run the ball well enough to sell some play action. One good thing, I think, is that Temple's not inclined to make it a track meet.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
With a week to put in a TB game plan, I imagine we'll see some different things. More 7 step drops with max protect and 2-man routes. Hopefully we can run the ball well enough to sell some play action. One good thing, I think, is that Temple's not inclined to make it a track meet.
Agree. I said this in another thread yesterday that got buried but, if BS isn't cleared to play this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see GA in, dare I say it, the wildcat or some derivative thereof. Unlike other recent attempts at it here, GA has all the required tools incuding size, speed, escapability, field awareness and, most importantly, a great arm.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Garrett Anderson 4 QB at Temple if Bryant is still out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom