Okay, I'm Officially Rooting For This Former Notre Dame Baller... | The Boneyard

Okay, I'm Officially Rooting For This Former Notre Dame Baller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...and MoJeff teammate and friend. Here's what these kids/young ladies go through after injury ...physically and emotionally.

upload_2017-1-4_15-2-36.png

Wishing KayMac, MoJeff, and the Stars a successful and injury free 2017.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-4_15-1-14.png
    upload_2017-1-4_15-1-14.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 32
Reaction Score
This is one of my all-time favorite players. No one played harder at ND or cared more about the outcome. Ironically, seeing Kayla in pain and NOT crying shows that she cares more about the game than about herself. Great young lady.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Thanks for that, Javaman.

Hope she makes it back all the way. With her work ethic, I think she will.

Injuries in women`s basketball, heartbreaking. Feel like I am always holding my breath.

HGN

Reaction Score
...and MoJeff teammate and friend. Here's what these kids/young ladies go through after injury ...physically and emotionally.

Thanks Java............I too am pulling for KMac. She was perhaps ND most fierce competitor during her time at ND.
I wish her a complete recovery.

You know watching her train , she could come back stronger and better than before.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you look back on it and you guys are exactly right. She was a worthy opponent, one I always worried about whenever UConn played her team. You just have to wish her the best of luck.

Reaction Score

Notre Dame, Duke, or Tn---or Pro's ---I find it personally emotional when they are injured--these kids/women are
working their tails off for our entertainment--and the pleasure of playing the game--
Thanks Javaman!!

Reaction Score
This is one of my all-time favorite players. No one played harder at ND or cared more about the outcome. Ironically, seeing Kayla in pain and NOT crying shows that she cares more about the game than about herself. Great young lady.
During her era at ND there were 2 ND players I hated to see with the ball ---McBride and Diggie--because they knew what to do with it no stopping --just getting it done. Seeing kayla in pain--crying or not --hurts. Best of everything to her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KMac is a tough dude and not a prima donna in the least. I always respected her.

She and Mo have an interesting relationship. In the Final Four, Mo was on her like flypaper. KMac couldn't get to out of bounds to inbound the ball, because Mo impeded her progress. Mo was focused!!

Reaction Score
KMac is a tough dude and not a prima donna in the least. I always respected her.

She and Mo have an interesting relationship. In the Final Four, Mo was on her like flypaper. KMac couldn't get to out of bounds to inbound the ball, because Mo impeded her progress. Mo was focused!!
Even the officials had to laugh at that one.

Kayla made me shake my head in exasperation more than any other player. She was a winner, win or lose.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Best wishes for a speedy and thorough recovery!

Reaction Score
I never want anything bad to happen to another, but when it does hit the fan, I strongly believe that we learn the most about our Self by how we face and handle adversity. The clip clearly indicates that she is working hard on the physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects of recovery.

She's going to be stronger and better for these injuries, as a player and person, and I wish her the best.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
"I don't mind being frustrated; I don't mind being challenged. I feel like that's when the best of me comes out. I don't see my injury as a failure, but it's something that you learn from. And I feel like the most successful people are the ones who are able to fail and then succeed."

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Apparently undeterred by the tumult in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom