OT: Okay....ENOUGH with everyone changing...... | The Boneyard

OT: Okay....ENOUGH with everyone changing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
.....their damn avatars!!! Am I'm really expected to READ their handles in order to figure out who the hell they are??? Sheesh......to quote Sheldon....."They say say change is good....but it never is"

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
.....their damn avatars!!! Am I'm really expected to READ their handles in order to figure out who the hell they are??? Sheesh......to quote Sheldon....."They say say change is good....but it never is"

Awww! You're too old-fashioned. Why don't you raise yourself up into the 19th century?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not a dime back
lol that's a good o ne. we do have lots of animals on this board for sure - bears, cats, and dogs for the most part. any penguins?

Reaction Score
In my defense, I haven't yet found where I saved my ursusminor image. It's gotta be somewhere on this computer.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
In my defense, I haven't yet found where I saved my ursusminor image. It's gotta be somewhere on this computer.

A puppy? Just one miserable little puppy? That's not even a mid-morning snack. GRRRR!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
lol that's a good o ne. we do have lots of animals on this board for sure - bears, cats, and dogs for the most part. any penguins?

I believe ice bear has the answer to that....

penguins_polar_bear1.jpg

And if you're wondering why penguins wear tuxedos....click

Reaction Score
lol that's a good o ne. we do have lots of animals on this board for sure - bears, cats, and dogs for the most part.

CATS are always popular for board avatars. Which reminds me of this cat story today:

New York City's animal-shelter agency says a calico cat that disappeared from Colorado five years ago and was found on a Manhattan street ...

1910693.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
CATS are always popular for board avatars. Which reminds me of this cat story today:

New York City's animal-shelter agency says a calico cat that disappeared from Colorado five years ago and was found on a Manhattan street ...
i read that yesterday. truly amazing.

Reaction Score
OINK! OINK!

Forget about changing avatars - what about changing handles? Who the hell is Phil, and what has he done with Philster?

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
My mother had a cat who just happened to come into her life when she needed company.
charlies.jpg

Reaction Score
Mattie the wonder dog; my niece's Newfoundland is only seven months old and already 90+ pounds.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
Awww! You're too old-fashioned. Why don't you raise yourself up into the 19th century?

What? and leave all these wonderful diseases behind?? I'm very happy in the 18th century, thank very much!......a much simpler life......

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Is that lipstick on the cat's lips, or .... blood?
Have you seen your mother since the cat took up residence in her house?
That is Charlie's really, really pink tongue. Alas, my Mom is no longer with us. Her death was not Charlie's fault. In fact, his company probably kept her going!

charliedoor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger