OK, You Dimwits.... | The Boneyard

OK, You Dimwits....

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
In case you missed it, the Judge not only sentenced August West to choke down a ketchup drenched turkey sandwich before each game....

He also ordered that everyone respond to August West's posts with: "Shut-Up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie."

I would suggest that the vast majority of you are more than falling down on that particular job....The Mojo does not summon itself, you know!

Don't make me sic the Hangman on you.

th

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Ketchup covered turkey sandwiches...this is what we're forced to swallow as mojo these days? From a culinary standpoint, it seems a little too close to the classic wing and sauce, only far, far inferior and subordinate. Let's hope the mojo it brings doesn't follow suit.

As an aside, since we're not hanging Chief, can we form a posse to find him and club him like a baby seal?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ketchup covered turkey sandwiches...this is what we're forced to swallow as mojo these days? From a culinary standpoint, it seems a little too close to the classic wing and sauce, only far, far inferior and subordinate. Let's hope the mojo it brings doesn't follow suit.

As an aside, since we're not hanging Chief, can we form a posse to find him and club him like a baby seal?

You don't seem to understand.

Turkey and ketchup are delicious and much more versatile than (the admittedly delicious) "wings and sauce." Turkey and ketchup are also American as f---. The point isn't that you have to "swallow" anything; August, who's obviously a commie, does.

Questioning the judge's decision, as you're doing, threatens the mojo. Let's hope the negative mojo it brings doesn't cost us.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
You don't seem to understand.

Turkey and ketchup are delicious and much more versatile than (the admittedly delicious) "wings and sauce." Turkey and ketchup are also American as f---. The point isn't that you have to "swallow" anything; August, who's obviously a commie, does.

Questioning the judge's decision, as you're doing, threatens the mojo. Let's hope the negative mojo it brings doesn't cost us.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
In case you missed it, the Judge not only sentenced August West to choke down a ketchup drenched turkey sandwich before each game....

He also ordered that everyone respond to August West's posts with: "Shut-Up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie."

I would suggest that the vast majority of you are more than falling down on that particular job....The Mojo does not summon itself, you know!

Don't make me sic the Hangman on you.

th
I think the Jurdge meant every @August_West post needs that reply. Not everyone needs to post the reply.

Ya dimwit.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

I believe the sammiches are a punishment for the commie, not us.

We get wings!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You guys can never keep up with my posting acumen and speed.

I will bring you down. I will bring you down to Chinatown, F0cker.
you will have to follow me into the cesspool on occasion ( a couple of you have tried) and after you guys stumble through that muck you will never be the same. You may even end up a Bernie loving commie who is prompted by Trump to eat mojo sandwiches.
Mojo has a price. A costly price. And not just for the hangee.

See you in hell.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

you will have to follow me into the cesspool on occasion ( a couple of you have tried) and after you guys stumble through that muck you will never be the same. You may even end up a Bernie loving commie who is prompted by Trump to eat mojo sandwiches.

See you in hell.
Shut-Up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie.

Reaction Score
We ought to have a poll because this is something I've wondered myself at times:

Which kind of "wit" would you rather be: a nitwit, a dimwit, or a half-wit?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
See you in hell.
TrumpSatan%20730%20FINAL.jpg

Oh yeah, like that would stop the Donald, now....
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie.

Reaction Score

See you in hell.
August one of the funniest post yet...cheers!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think the Jurdge meant every @August_West post needs that reply. Not everyone needs to post the reply.
Ya dimwit.

so does each person in a thread have to "commie" August, or is it one for each of his posts?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
so does each person in a thread have to "commie" August, or is it one for each of his posts?

Below is what the Judge posted.

"Before every game, Augie has to eat a turkey sandwich. With lots of ketchup. So much ketchup, it squirts out the sides and back of the sandwich and he feels like he’s drowning in it. And every time he posts, from now until the end of our season, someone needs to respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!” Yup. It’s the victim you wanted with the punishment you wanted."

Now, it does fall well short of ordering everyone to respond to every one of his posts.

However.....

It does not absolve you folks from the obligation to "...respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!”

There are no points deducted for having multiple people bossing August West around. So start stepping up.

150803trump.jpg

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
th

It's got to be said, shut up and eat the damn mojo sandwich, commie

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Below is what the Judge posted.

"Before every game, Augie has to eat a turkey sandwich. With lots of ketchup. So much ketchup, it squirts out the sides and back of the sandwich and he feels like he’s drowning in it. And every time he posts, from now until the end of our season, someone needs to respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!” Yup. It’s the victim you wanted with the punishment you wanted."

Now, it does fall well short of ordering everyone to respond to every one of his posts.

However.....

It does not absolve you folks from the obligation to "...respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!”

There are no points deducted for having multiple people bossing August West around. So start stepping up.

150803trump.jpg

Good stuff. Thanks.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
These ketchup posts are getting weird. Maybe even weirder than the Senhor ones were

I'm guessing you missed the initial animal testicle iteration.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I'm guessing you missed the initial animal testicle iteration.

Nope saw those. I guess there is just something I find deeply disturbing about ketchup fetishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom