OK State v Georgetown | The Boneyard

OK State v Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But, of course, Georgetown just beat Oregon.
Oregon had a bad game against Georgetown. They shot 24% from 3 and 55% from the foul line and still only lost by 4.

Oklahoma St is a bad matchup for Georgetown given their pressing defense. Oklahoma St is a bad matchup for UConn given Gilbert is injured.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
If OKST is a very good team what does that make North Carolina?

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
If OKST is a very good team what does that make North Carolina?

A very, very good team consisting of McDonalds All Americans and several returning starters from a national championship game appearance.

Reaction Score
A very, very good team consisting of McDonalds All Americans and several returning starters from a national championship game appearance.
Yup. UNC is vastly underrated. They're in the perfect spot. Everyone talking about Duke and Kentucky. I've even heard more talk of Kansas and Nova than UNC. Loaded roster. Joel Barry is an absolute stud and their front court is scary good.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Yup. UNC is vastly underrated. They're in the perfect spot. Everyone talking about Duke and Kentucky. I've even heard more talk of Kansas and Nova than UNC. Loaded roster. Joel Barry is an absolute stud and their front court is scary good.
AND they don't have to worry about classes!!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
AND they don't have to worry about classes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom