Ok seriously, do they do anything in practice? | The Boneyard

Ok seriously, do they do anything in practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Yeah, yeah stupid question but could someone please point out one thing that was adjusted or made better during the bye week? I didn't expect our O-line to magically become a legit unit but I didn't see one thing that made me say, "well at least they worked on or adjusted that in the BYE and it will help us for the rest of the season". Did anyone see anything? Please?

I just don't get how you get 5 games under your belt and enough film to work with for two weeks and you come out with the same crap you were doing for the first 5 games. If some people here want to know why many people are off the Diaco bandwagon I think this is reason number one. It seems like it's a continuation of the PP years. No adjustments made, no fixes done. Just, "let's get out there and hope it all works out".

So please, someone tell me they saw something legit that was improved or changed over the bye week. Right now I see no reason to feel like this upcoming BYE will be any more beneficial other than the fact we can't make ourselves look any more pathetic because we won't have a game.....

Reaction Score
I'm trying to give Diaco a pass this year, but that's the one glaring point you made that is making being patient with him so difficult. This coaching staff does resemble the PP era too much in that they keep trotting the same product out on the field every week and expecting different results. Trying to power run behind a wet paper towel of an offensive line, and regressing back to the same boring dink and dunk offense just to protect Whitmer from this offensive line, and himself. Apparently, even on a good day, they still turn the ball over and put a minimum of 3 points on the board. We're still losing because we can't consistently move the ball or outscore teams that can barely score against us. This coaching staff would rather stick with the "status quo" than be daring enough to make radical changes with nothing to lose anyway... just like PP!!!

Reaction Score
A good coaching staff comes off the bye week prepared. Didn't see that out of this staff.

Reaction Score
based on my extensive experience in heavy industry, i am guessing the executive search & placement firms used were the ones that placed a certain gentleman in his previous professional positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom