OK, on to Cincy | The Boneyard

OK, on to Cincy

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Great win tonight. We can't just rely on "oh it's March we always beat Cincy." These guys undressed us twice this year including last week at home. However, no Jackson and Adams and Purvis were very hobbled that game. I garauntee this game will be a lot closer than the first two meetings. Cincy is just so damn solid we really have to play our best game to get them. The key of course is to limit second chance points. Washington gets every offensive board and didn't break a sweat in pummeling Tulsa (we will miss you, Tulsa cheer squad.) The second key is to make them work on defense and if at all possible get into foul trouble. I think I remember last week them saying Cincy gets called for the second fewest fouls nationally? Ludicrous considering how physical they play. Mick must give his agent's money to the refs? In conclusion, I think it's a game where Cincy goes up like 25-11 then we cut it to 32-26 at the break and it's a 4-8 point game down to the last 3 minutes then I'm not sure what happens.
Go dogs

Reaction Score
Once again, uconn/cincy will probably save this conference tourney.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gotta expect someone mistakes Cronin for a leprechaun in the parade.
cronin2_medium.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom