OK, Moriah, here's the key to the car. | The Boneyard

OK, Moriah, here's the key to the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Now that you have found the range from the perimeter, here's the keys. Just drive in the right gear for the rest of this season. And beyond. . . .

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
DePaul was really the perfect opponent for her, but it's her show to run going forward. Might as well start her now and see what she can do. It's not like Doty can't sub in for her if she's just having a "freshman in the postseason" sort of game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Alexis Jones is really stepping up for Duke. I'd love to see Moriah do the same. Her speed can be a big problem for the opposition.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
geno said firstly it was about match-ups - De Paul backcourt was a good match-up for her.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
He also spoke in the presser about getting her in at the "right time." Blow outs/leads and/or pressure situations (ND) don't help. So, try a start. "First few minutes, eh, not so good. Rest, really good."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
He also spoke in the presser about getting her in at the "right time." Blow outs/leads and/or pressure situations (ND) don't help. So, try a start. "First few minutes, eh, not so good. Rest, really good."

Thanks TJI. I couldn't remember exactly what he said about the above and hoped that someone would chime in... :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Now that you have found the range from the perimeter, here's the keys. Just drive in the right gear for the rest of this season. And beyond. . . .
Glad to see Geno give her a chance in these games. And hopefully it can carry over to bigger games. We know Doty can't do the big games anymore. (Nothing against her, just with the injuries, sadly she just can't physically do it at that level.)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't think Geno's goals have really changed all season but the path to where we stand now has not been smooth nor easy. Until recently MoJeff was not showing in practice that she was ready to handle game pressure. As Geno says if you can't handle pressure during practice you will not handle it in the game.

In the discussions preseason about whether Caroline would be the starting point guard a number of us said yes with the possibility that once Brianna and MoJeff had more experience under their belt either might start. Well, Brianna is out but we have come to the point where Geno is seeing in practice what he needs to see from MoJeff to put her into the lineup.

I think this is consistent with where Geno wanted to go all season and now is the time to test the pudding.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
DePaul was really the perfect opponent for her, but it's her show to run going forward. Might as well start her now and see what she can do. It's not like Doty can't sub in for her if she's just having a "freshman in the postseason" sort of game.
Agree. It's easier for Caroline to come in as a sub and be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom