OK..Maybe Now Its Time To Change The Narrative | The Boneyard

OK..Maybe Now Its Time To Change The Narrative

Reaction Score
Closest game to an A game in a long time.. Great defense and boards.. Newton and Alleyne played excellent.. Great offensive balance. Danny behaved himself and had good TOs..

Just beat a Top Ten team by 20+ /Quad 1 win and a Sweet 16 Tournament team.. Won 4 out of 5..Bring on the BlueJays.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We're as close to unbeatable as they come when everyone's clicking and playing at their best from top to bottom.

The confidence level coming into this one was sky-high and evident.

The first 5 minutes of the game set the tone and we didn't look back.
Most teams are pretty unbeatable in that scenario. We did overall play really well though. Few things to clean up but a great win, one we needed.

Reaction Score
Most teams are pretty unbeatable in that scenario. We did overall play really well though. Few things to clean up but a great win, one we needed.
Sure, but if our opponent is also clicking on all cylinders then the variable is talent level and depth. I like our chances when that's the case.

Reaction Score
Sure, but if our opponent is also clicking on all cylinders then the variable is talent level and depth. I like our chances when that's the case.
I mean, if we are clicking on all levels that kind of means the opponent isn’t, both aren’t really possible. We do have a talent level that is above most teams I agree. Just need to continue to show it more.

Reaction Score
I don’t think this is true. There’s a lot of teams who’s “best” is very beatable
Everyone clicking and playing their best? Thag like, literally never happens. I assume we are talking about the top ~25 or so teams as it is.

Reaction Score
This may sound cheesy but @Umami Zen you have been upbeat and level headed all year. You truly are king of kings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom