OK ladies & gents | The Boneyard

OK ladies & gents

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I will expect nothing less than the standard full report on today's game to be promptly posted for my reading pleasure tonight. We are driving down to MD (no, not to say hi to Benda) to see my grandson on his 5th b'day. No worry tho, we will be back tomorrow night so I will be my out of my mind self at Monday's game.

Oh yeah, my prediction tonight - 84-58 in another physical match

Reaction Score
I will expect nothing less than the standard full report on today's game to be promptly posted for my reading pleasure tonight. We are driving down to MD (no, not to say hi to Benda) to see my grandson on his 5th b'day. No worry tho, we will be back tomorrow night so I will be my out of my mind self at Monday's game.

Drive safe. Watch out for the other guy(s).

Now if I were driving down to Maryland (which I have done just short of a million times) on game day, I would definitely have downloaded the TuneIn app to my phone and then I could at least LISTEN to the entire game on the radio with Bob & Deb. Just sayin. :D

Happy Birthday to your grandson!

Reaction Score

Now if I were driving down to Maryland (which I have done just short of a million times) on game day, I would definitely have downloaded the TuneIn app to my phone and then I could at least LISTEN to the entire game on the radio with Bob & Deb. Just sayin. :D

What if you still have a flip phone? I know people like that!

I can yell "Hey, Siri" till I'm blue in the face, and nothing will happen.

Reaction Score
What if you still have a flip phone? I know people like that!

I can yell "Hey, Siri" till I'm blue in the face, and nothing will happen.
Don't get me started! First of all, Siri is a woman of the Apple iPhone. Secondly, Apple never made a flip-iPhone. And third, BONK! You lose. :eek: :rolleyes:

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Are you sure? I have Tunein, but when UConn is playing, or it seems, anytime WTIC is doing a remote broadcast, tune-in does not do the remote. I thought I would listen to WTIC while watching the game on TV or in person, and tried several times, but failed. I even talked to Bob Joyce about it, but I was unable to get it to work.

Reaction Score
Are you sure?
Well, now that you mention that, I guess I'm not sure. But it would surprise me. So, I'll check throughout the game today. :) :(

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

If you have some extra time you really should stop by College Park and say hello to Brenda. I'm sure she would appreciate it, particularly if you are wearing your Husky sweat shirt. :cool:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Are you sure? I have Tunein, but when UConn is playing, or it seems, anytime WTIC is doing a remote broadcast, tune-in does not do the remote. I thought I would listen to WTIC while watching the game on TV or in person, and tried several times, but failed. I even talked to Bob Joyce about it, but I was unable to get it to work.

If you haven't already tried this, it might work for you. On your TuneIn app, search for "UConn IMG Sports Network." Forget WTIC. As you've discovered, they go "dark" online when the network is on the air.

I drive all over the Midwest listening to the Huskies. Good luck!

Reaction Score
Well, now that you mention that, I guess I'm not sure. But it would surprise me. So, I'll check throughout the game today. :) :(
Through 1st quarter, I still have both broadcasting. So, I guess I am sure. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom