Ok Boys, here's Master Plan B. Let's dial up Michigan..... | The Boneyard

Ok Boys, here's Master Plan B. Let's dial up Michigan.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Forget master plan if we can't fill our own place then all bets are off. Saw it tonight.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I like where your head's at but if we need to sell back a home game with Michigan to pay off $1.2 million then we need to start scheduling away games at WestConn.

Put on your big boy pants, Warde!

Reaction Score
The place wasn't full because the product is unwatchable. Pasqualoni and GDL have destroyed everyones spirits.

Watchable or unwatchable you still come out and support the seniors in a game that if they win, they go to a Bowl. They deserved better.

Reaction Score
Watchable or unwatchable you still come out and support the seniors in a game that if they win, they go to a Bowl. They deserved better.

You come out if you find the product to be entertaining. It is my money that has been spent, its ultimately my choice if I want to attend. I feel bad for the kids, but as well all know this is big business. I haven't missed a game in years. But I wont tell people what to do with their money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The place wasn't full because the product is unwatchable. Pasqualoni and GDL have destroyed everyones spirits.

No joke, I made sure I grabbed every kid in my tailgate party (8+) and set them front and center at the Husky Walk.

Head Coach Pee Pee was dressed well, looked the part.......... but was toting a canvas laptop bag/briefcase. For the love of everything holy, is there not room in the budget to get someone to hold this guy's so he can shake hands with kids and wave to the fans? I'm not making this up but, what seemed like 5 minutes later, GDL literally limps by, head down and not within 10 yards of anyone else. For a second I thought the walk had ended until I saw the cheerleader's/dance team.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You come out if you find the product to be entertaining. It is my money that has been spent, its ultimately my choice if I want to attend. I feel bad for the kids, but as well all know this is big business. I haven't missed a game in years. But I wont tell people what to do with their money.

Put your phone down and talk on your laptop like normal people!:)

Reaction Score

Did you go to game today or just defending a position?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I was there. Freezing. Wet. Miserable fans shaking their heads...maybe they're not dedicated or loyal enough, but they came and froze and when the game was thrown away, they left, miserable, cold and defeated. Were they disrespecting our seniors? I don't think so. They were casual fans who came out on a crappy day and watched crappy football. It's not for me to judge them and tell them to stay to the bitter, miserable end. That's for the rest of us who are shaking our heads just the same.

Even the casual fans need a reason to get on the bandwagon. With PP and company, we're even emptying the bandwagon. Two years and counting.

Reaction Score
Did you go to game today or just defending a position?

The answer to your question of my attendance record is in my post. I am also defending a position as well. Compelling football will make fans walk through the gate. The product we have today keeps most of them at home or in the parking lot.

Reaction Score
The answer to your question of my attendance record is in my post. I am also defending a position as well. Compelling football will make fans walk through the gate. The product we have today keeps most of them at home or in the parking lot.

I wasn't sure if the 'I haven't missed a game in years" included today based on the position. that's why I asked. I get it...

The way I look @ it is college sports more than any other sport is cyclical. Good years/bad years, refresh... I'm not bailing after two losing seasons (first since 2005/2006) - to each his/her own.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Pasqualoni is actually cheaper to fire than he is to keep. He has a weird contract.

Reaction Score

Yeah and we deserve better than to have one of them let a pass go right through his hands. He didn't have a white jersey anywhere near him and at that point UConn was driving and starting to turn momentum into it's favor. Make a play.

Reaction Score
I think that's kind of a good idea. I say this with no disrespect. We are a mid major now. There is no sense not looking in the mirror. We have to fight our way back. Sell the game back. Use the money to get a coach with a vision, even to get to the level of a Cincinnati, which with everything else the university brings, would not be bad at all.

Reaction Score
No joke, I made sure I grabbed every kid in my tailgate party (8+) and set them front and center at the Husky Walk.

Head Coach Pee Pee was dressed well, looked the part.......... but was toting a canvas laptop bag/briefcase. For the love of everything holy, is there not room in the budget to get someone to hold this guy's **** so he can shake hands with kids and wave to the fans? I'm not making this **** up but, what seemed like 5 minutes later, GDL literally limps by, head down and not within 10 yards of anyone else. For a second I thought the walk had ended until I saw the cheerleader's/dance team.

Anyone else notice that when GDL walks by on the walk it seems like he's not sure where he's going? He always seems like he has no idea what he's doing there.

Reaction Score

Agreed. We as fans deserve better. The seniors? This isn't midget football. Now, however, those same seniors as one of us - FANS - will deserve better than Paul Pasqualoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom