OT - Ohio State, Urban Meyer deny allegation of Zach Smith racial slur | The Boneyard

OT - Ohio State, Urban Meyer deny allegation of Zach Smith racial slur

Reaction Score
There's a lot going on here. My first reaction is that I can't believe McMurphy published this story. This is what happens when our country cheaps out on paying journalists their worth - you end up with fringe news outlets skirting the boundaries in order to give laid off reporters the outlet they need to build their cache back up. What a circus.

Here is the original article: The Search for the Truth About Trevon Grimes' Transfer From Ohio State to Florida - Stadium

And the one ESPN published about an hour ago: OSU's Meyer: Racial slur report 'preposterous'

I don't have a clue on what to do with any of this. This is either incredibly ballsy reporting, or, it really starts to call his credibility on the entire ordeal into question. Doesn't feel like there's much of an in-between.

Reaction Score
But Tom Herman cheating on his wife gets no media coverage? Joke.

Reaction Score
Wow. I learned, there is someone older than LeBron James named LeBron.

Also I don't know why McMurphy has such and she to grind here. While salacious with details, what are we talking about here? A mostly inconsequential player transferred from one powerhouse school to another. Is that really worth such a deep dive?

Reaction Score
So you have the father of the player saying it happened and everyone else who witnessed the incident in question saying it didn’t happen. What is McMurphy thinking running with this angle?

Reaction Score
But Tom Herman cheating on his wife gets no media coverage? Joke.

Guy has extramarital affair - in other news the sun rose today.

I don’t care if a guy I’m working with had a side piece why do I care about Tom Hermann.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom