Ohio State Tickets | The Boneyard

Ohio State Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a couple close college friends coming up to Connecticut the weekend of December 12. They are huge college basketball fans. One of them surprised me with tickets to the UConn-Michigan State Elite Eight game at MSG in 2014. I thought I would return the favor and get tickets to the Ohio State game at Gampel that Saturday. They've never seen a game on campus before. Problem is, tickets are ridiculously expensive right now. It may be dumb of me at this point, but I was hoping for something in the 100's. Anyone know of anyone with good seats who is unable to attend and who may be looking to sell. Shoot me a message if so.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I have a couple close college friends coming up to Connecticut the weekend of December 12. They are huge college basketball fans. One of them surprised me with tickets to the UConn-Michigan State Elite Eight game at MSG in 2014. I thought I would return the favor and get tickets to the Ohio State game at Gampel that Saturday. They've never seen a game on campus before. Problem is, tickets are ridiculously expensive right now. It may be dumb of me at this point, but I was hoping for something in the 100's. Anyone know of anyone with good seats who is unable to attend and who may be looking to sell. Shoot me a message if so.

You need to pull out the red carpet for any friend who gave you tickets to the MSU game at MSG.

Reaction Score
that's what I'm saying! I agree 100%. Figured I'd check on here before shelling out hundreds on the third party sites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom