Ohio State Roster 2017 | The Boneyard

Ohio State Roster 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking at the roster for this year I see a few players from last year missing. Lisa Blair 6'6" senior to be, Makayla Waterman 6'2" junior to be, Kalpana Beach 6'1" senior to be, Shayla Cooper 6'2" senior to be, and Theresa Ekhelar 6'6" sophomore to be. Does anyone know why so many are not listed for this year? Thanks

Reaction Score
Thanks Paul for your help. Your link was very useful in answering my question.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not sure where you are looking but here is the link which includes 2 of those you cite as missing. KALPANA BEACH is listed as an OSU alum when using google. Lisa Blair transferred to KU.

OhioStateBuckeyes.com Official Women's Basketball Roster :: The Ohio State University Official Athletic Site The Ohio State University Official Athletic Site :: Women's Basketball
tOSU might have arguably the most talented roster ON PAPER in the nation. Harper not eligible to play until January. There is just not enough minutes to go around.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If McGuff can't pull at least an elite 8 out of that bunch I'm going to start putting him in the Mulkey/Walz class of great recruiters, less than great coaches. Sorry, it's how I feel.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If McGuff can't pull at least an elite 8 out of that bunch I'm going to start putting him in the Mulkey/Walz class of great recruiters, less than great coaches. Sorry, it's how I feel.

I think Joy Cheek may have been a big part of the successful recruiting....So you may not be able to put him in that class either... :-/

Reaction Score
tOSU might have arguably the most talented roster ON PAPER in the nation. Harper not eligible to play until January. There is just not enough minutes to go around.

I think Harper can play at the end of the first semester - probably mid to late December. I think she is exactly what they need, a blue collar PG who rebounds and plays defense.

The Ohio State looked like an AAU team last year. We will see if they play the same style this year. - if so they will not be a serious final 4 contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom