Ohio St vs Indiana 12pm Fox TV | The Boneyard

Ohio St vs Indiana 12pm Fox TV

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ugh, hope the Buckeyes don't make them look too bad for a whole host of reasons.

14-3 Buckeyes, BTW.

Edit:

Rut roh. Make that 23-3. A touchdown and safety on an blocked punt.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't want to see injuries, just hope the Buckeyes beat them up enough that they are still licking their wounds next weekend.

Looks like Indiana's strength is the short quick passes. Somehow UConn will have to find a way to keep their QB uncomfortable and scrambling.

Reaction Score
I recognize this probably won’t sound right seeing as how it’s 30-10 Ohio state but Indiana’s offense looks way better than the Illini. If we give Ramsey time, yikes.

Reaction Score
Nice trick play by the Hoosiers. Ohio St is running over these guys. Hope UConn's running game can be at least half as good because the Huskies need to keep Indiana's offense off the field as much as possible. If Ramsey is allowed plenty of time he'll carve up the D like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Reaction Score
Illinois is stinking up the joint in Urbana-Champaign, down 23-17 to Eastern Michigan at the half.

Reaction Score
Indiana might be beaten. I just hope the team is watching the game...OSU just had a pick 6 and Indiana was in the red zone it looked like.

Reaction Score
OSU had an easy time running the ball against IU. How UConn might do on the gound against IU is anyone's guess. Interesting color commentary to the effect that the ground game really opens things up for the passing game. At UConn they think just the opposite. If they can complete some passes, it would really open up the run.

IU did move the ball pretty well at times against OSU. I suspect the UConn D will be in for a long day next weekend.

Reaction Score
Whoever is playing QB, Indiana is going to be tough opponent for UConn next week. Illinois lost to Eastern Michigan 34 to 31 today. Shows that UConn had chance to win last week. Still hopeful for winning season for Huskies.

Reaction Score
Whoever is playing QB, Indiana is going to be tough opponent for UConn next week. Illinois lost to Eastern Michigan 34 to 31 today. Shows that UConn had chance to win last week. Still hopeful for winning season for Huskies.

Not sure that a team who beat us, then lost to a directional, is hopeful for us. Not sure we can beat E. Michigan, especially on the road.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Are you?

Reaction Score
Still hopeful for winning season for Huskies.
Very laudable. The rest of us have curbed our instincts for over the top enthusiasm at the slightest little pinprick of hope. Have to think that UConn is at least a 14 point dog against IU.

Reaction Score
Osu is a bad barometer to judge anyone. They'll likely run the table if Fields and Dobbins are healthy all year. Their schedule has all the tougher teams in the league(Wiscy, Penn st. and maybe Msu) at home in front of 110k home crowd. Harbaugh will not outscore them. They'll likely head to the playoffs undefeated. Probably the most/equal to the most talent on that team in D1. Osu is loaded.

Reaction Score
Yeah definitely not thinking a winning season lol. Ill be happy if we can get 3 wins and continue to see improvement all around.

Reaction Score
Indiana is not going to have a lot to go on defending Zergiotis, only the film from one game. On the other hand, Edsall and company have tons of film and scouting on Indiana. I think UConn has a chance to surprise here if Edsall opens things up a little.

Reaction Score
The Defense has to show up this week. We just need Zergiotis to read defenses and manage the game. Play with his usual confidence just a little smarter every week. Anyone know what Matt Peart's status is?

Reaction Score
The Defense has to show up this week. We just need Zergiotis to read defenses and manage the game. Play with his usual confidence just a little smarter every week. Anyone know what Matt Peart's status is?
Yeah, I suspect the D will be really exposed this weekend. But I will be pleasantly surprised if it holds its own. I was impressed by how well Indiana moved the ball at times last weekend. That is what concerns me. And without Peart, I suspect the running game will be ineffective. 28 points may be close to reality.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom