Oh, Kemba | The Boneyard

Oh, Kemba

Reaction Score
awesome that Kemba trends for this but not for his outstanding (all star) level play this year. no respect.

Reaction Score
nah, you just haven't been paying attention.

there hasn't been enough. the hornets are a tankable team without him. Michael Jordan loves him. A Deadspin and Bleacher Report article is nice, but he really deserves an all-star nod this year. Way over IT or Wall.

Reaction Score
there hasn't been enough. the hornets are a tankable team without him. Michael Jordan loves him. A Deadspin and Bleacher Report article is nice, but he really deserves an all-star nod this year. Way over IT or Wall.
IT leads EC PGs in USG and has the lowest TO% of the Thomas, Walker, Kyrie, Lowry and Wall group. I love Kemba but I'm not sure he deserves it more than IT.

Personally I think all of the above deserve a spot besides Wall, but one of them (sadly most likely Kemba) will probably have to be snubbed because of worse SGs like Wade making it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
wow lol kemba what the hell dog.
Garbage time. He essentially iced game prior with made 3's and assist to MKG.

Reaction Score
IT leads EC PGs in USG and has the lowest TO% of the Thomas, Walker, Kyrie, Lowry and Wall group. I love Kemba but I'm not sure he deserves it more than IT.

Personally I think all of the above deserve a spot besides Wall, but one of them (sadly most likely Kemba) will probably have to be snubbed because of worse SGs like Wade making it.
I think IT is behind wall and walker just due to the metrics that include defense. They are all pretty close though, all mushed between maybe the 15th-20th best players in the League. Wall's team isn't far too out of the playoff picture either.

Reaction Score
Kemba needs to come and teach our team these moves. Would make this team much more appeasing. Hell they all would be line dancing by halftime.

Reaction Score
He might make it if Charlotte can keep winning. If they are the third best team in the east and a division leader, it's tough to give them zero all stars.

If he doesn't make it - the desperation 3 from Foye going in and Kembas barely rattling out a few weeks ago could be the difference. Switch those two shots and they are 21-12 now.

Reaction Score
IT just dropped 52 points on 26 shots, including a Celtics record 29 points in the 4th quarter. He's also first or second in the NBA in 4th quarter scoring.

The IT haters on this board may want to take a few weeks off.

Reaction Score
IT just dropped 52 points on 26 shots, including a Celtics record 29 points in the 4th quarter. He's also first or second in the NBA in 4th quarter scoring.

IT can score, he's a better scorer than wall lowry or walker. his problem is defense, still think walker and wall have him beat there. Those four guys are elite pgs though, all nba level guys. no need to split hairs off a media/fan vote.

Reaction Score
IT can score, he's a better scorer than wall lowry or walker. his problem is defense, still think walker and wall have him beat there. Those four guys are elite pgs though, all nba level guys. no need to split hairs off a media/fan vote.
Oh, I'm not talking about the ASG - I'm referring to the posters on here who cry about Kemba being underrated (he still is nationally) but then turn around and say IT is overrated (he's not).

They're both terrific players who are worthy of an ASG nod.

Reaction Score

Your clearly a Celtics fan. I don't hate IT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom