Offseason Interview Series Resumes Wednesday | The Boneyard

Offseason Interview Series Resumes Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can you ask Diaco when the season starts? I'd like to know if I should prepare to treat Villanova as a preparation game. TIA.

Also, are you ready to admit that your content last season was really just an audition for a PR job at UConn instead of an honest analysis of his performance to date?

Reaction Score
Can you ask Diaco when the season starts? I'd like to know if I should prepare to treat Villanova as a preparation game. TIA.

Also, are you ready to admit that your content last season was really just an audition for a PR job at UConn instead of an honest analysis of his performance to date?

So how do you really feel?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Honesty is the best policy - even on the BY.

Reaction Score
So how do you really feel?

Matt decided to call out the fans here who were critical of Diaco's very obvious decision to treat the non-conference schedule as pre-season as if we were dangerous to the program. The die-hard fans who have supported this program with countless dollars and hours didn't deserve to be called reckless and dangerous to the program. He was wrong about Diaco trying to win and he was wrong about the fans. Matt doesn't report, he editorializes, so he should admit when he's wrong, it happens to all of us.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Matt decided to call out the fans here who were critical of Diaco's very obvious decision to treat the non-conference schedule as pre-season as if we were dangerous to the program. The die-hard fans who have supported this program with countless dollars and hours didn't deserve to be called reckless and dangerous to the program. He was wrong about Diaco trying to win and he was wrong about the fans. Matt doesn't report, he editorializes, so he should admit when he's wrong, it happens to all of us.

I think it was safe to stop taking him seriously when he got on the fans about attendance for a game in the same post where he talked about watching it on his new tv.

Then edited that part out of the post when called out on it.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
is it possible that Matt and Pudge are the same person?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate