Officially the off-season | The Boneyard

Officially the off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
The worst time of the year.

If you thought the Boneyard was bad during the season, just wait, it's about to get a whole lot worse. Here come the mindless recruiting and OT threads. (Wait, did I just start one? :))

Maybe someone could start a new Best Pizza thread.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
at least we have the calhoun event at mohegan sun... really would like to keep hearing updates on recruits and the player development... hopefully they get to a bunch of camps this summer

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
at least we have the calhoun event at mohegan sun...

I know its every 2 years and should be again this year - do we know yet which date @ Mohegan Sun ?

Reaction Score
a former UConn player has been one of the best players in the NBA post ASB and has a good chance of winning a round or 2 depending on the matchups/seeding in the East, time to get behind the Hornets

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I actually like the recruiting threads they build momentum and excitement for me through the spring and summer. Keeps UConn basketball on my mind. Hopefully @August_West will start some threads about beef stroganoff or chicken noodle casserole to keep things interesting otherwise.
Oh trust me. I have plenty of more ways of telling all you guys how wrong you are doing it gastronomically.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
a former UConn player has been one of the best players in the NBA post ASB and has a good chance of winning a round or 2 depending on the matchups/seeding in the East, time to get behind the Hornets
The one North Carolina Team I'm rooting for.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do you guys think Jay Wright took a page out of Ollie's '14 NC in regards to defense? The guards pressured as soon as the the ball was at halfcourt and disrupted UNC from getting the ball inside... just a thought, not saying he did but it seemed similar

Reaction Score
do you guys think Jay Wright took a page out of Ollie's '14 NC in regards to defense? The guards pressured as soon as the the ball was at halfcourt and disrupted UNC from getting the ball inside... just a thought, not saying he did but it seemed similar

Nova has been playing D like that for awhile now under Wright

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Oh trust me. I have plenty of more ways of telling all you guys how wrong you are doing it gastronomically.

Believe me....

No one has any interest in your tofu, mung bean and quinoa casserole recipes, commie!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Believe me....

No one has any interest in your tofu, mung bean and quinoa casserole recipes, commie!

Yikes. Are you spying on me? Ive got a buttload of those. My daughter is a vegetarian, so most days its some variation of one or the multiple above. I have to sneak meat fixes.

Reaction Score
Cmon man you know they don't play defense in the NBA, the officiating is rigged too!

/s

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Cmon man you know they don't play defense in the NBA, the officiating is rigged too!

/s

It's not rigged.

It's.....choreographed!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't care whats posted on here in the off season
I'll read it for serious interaction, info gathering, a chance to offer an opposing view, an occasional comic relief and the times when I shake my head at the usual cast of characters/DBs and their overly stupid comments, KO bashing and doomsday predictions.
Without the BY I might go nuts at work, while relaxing during the nights and the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom