Official -- New RB Coach -- David Corley - Asst. Football Coach Running Backs/Player Engagement | The Boneyard

Official -- New RB Coach -- David Corley - Asst. Football Coach Running Backs/Player Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/school-bio/job-openings.html

Hmmm.... Preferred Qualifications: Professional football playing or coaching experience

Let the chase begin :D

Sorry to see coach Jones leave, he was so positive and full of the Coach Bob energy. Wish him nothing but the best.
As for who comes in I would hope for a Terry Richardson twin!

http://members.jacksonville.com/spo...unning-back-coach-feels-hes-stepping-familiar

Just an opinion but he was one of the best assistants in our D1 history. Met him a few times and nothing but impressed with every facet of his conduct. This from his personal physical conditioning, attire and conversational skills. This guy is a pro. I hope we find one like him....

Reaction Score
Sean Mulcahy?

No beef w/ SM in any shape but he doesn't meet the "Minimum Qualifications" of six years of full-time experience as a collegiate football coach at the Division I level within the past 10 years.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As we saw with the rest of the staff, the job position being listed means they have their replacement.
You find the replacement and then write the job description to his qualifications.

Reaction Score
From a Des article today:

"And on filling Ernest Jones’ running back position Diaco said there is no shortage of candidates and he expects to fill the role soon."

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My guess it is someone who worked with HCBD at some time in his past, yes I know that is more than likely a fact.

Reaction Score
Sorry to see coach Jones leave, he was so positive and full of the Coach Bob energy. Wish him nothing but the best.
As for who comes in I would hope for a Terry Richardson twin!

http://members.jacksonville.com/spo...unning-back-coach-feels-hes-stepping-familiar

Just an opinion but he was one of the best assistants in our D1 history. Met him a few times and nothing but impressed with every facet of his conduct. This from his personal physical conditioning, attire and conversational skills. This guy is a pro. I hope we find one like him....

Man I miss that guy... think we can get Terry Richardson back somehow? wishful thinking....

Reaction Score
Man I miss that guy... think we can get Terry Richardson back somehow? wishful thinking....
He is coaching RB's on the Jags so he probably isn't walking through that door anytime soon.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Interesting to see when they announce the new coach. My guess is sometime before the weekend and more than likely a Friday.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I just hope this hire has a coexist bumper sticker.

Yes because political correctness is the most important thing in a hire at UCONN.

This is about football, and making these players better men on and off the field.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yes because political correctness is the most important thing in a hire at UCONN.

This is about football, and making these players better men on and off the field.
Let it go... Can we not turn this thread into a sideshow too?
Forgot the emoticon. It was meant as sarcasm. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Reaction Score
I don't want to worry anybody, but George DeLeone has professional football coaching experience!

"freescooter" is a fun poster, but we need Thought Police, a Kangaroo Court and hideous punishment to handle this, even as a "throwaway" line. Code of Hammurabi would cut off the typing fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom