H

huskymagic

UCONN 72
UCF 60

PS: Amida dominate UCF all the way to the NBA

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kick the Knights? Does every game thread title need to make us look like 4th graders?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Good, you remembered your PS - I felt bad correcting you last time.

Reaction Score
Chill out man.

Any way, this will be a hard game, being on the road all the way in Orlando. Part of me thinks this is a hard fought 66 to 60 win, nothing pretty. Another part of me thinks the Knights take this, 71-68 in heart breaking fashion.

Reaction Score
Jesus and I said last game's "Bifurcate the Bulls" thread was the worst. You're on a roll.

But at least that one was still actually alliterative.

H

huskymagic

Jesus and I said last game's "Bifurcate the Bulls" thread was the worst. You're on a roll.

But at least that one was still actually alliterative.

You do realize that kick and knight both begin with the letter K and are a perfect example of alliteration. Keep up with the facts before attempting to sound intelligent. We're having a little fun with the thread titles as a panacea to not having much fun with the team this season.

PS: Amida dominate UCF all the way to NBA

Reaction Score
What part of kick and knight is not an example of alliteration? Keep up with the facts before attempting to sound intelligent. We're having a little fun with the thread titles as a panacea to not having much fun with the team this season.

PS: Amida dominate UCF all the way to NBA
Might want to look up the definition of alliteration before you-

Oh wait, you already just embarrassed yourself even further. Too late.

H

huskymagic

Rock you really need help bud as ignorance is not incurable. Alliteration is the repetition of the same letter or same sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words. The fact that I have to explain this to a grown man is incredibly not surprising. Keep on keeping on.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Tacko fall with 34

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Inserting the word "panacea" into a freakin' Boneyard post is proof that OP sits at his computer with a thesaurus open. Why he feels compelled to do so, I'm not quite sure.

H

huskymagic

Inserting the word "panacea" into a freakin' Boneyard post is proof that OP sits at his computer with a thesaurus open. Why he feels compelled to do so, I'm not quite sure.

Haha good job deflecting and standing up for Rocktheworld in his time of need. Stair whats your prediction for the game and who has a big game?

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Haha good job deflecting and standing up for Rocktheworld in his time of need. Stair whats your prediction for the game and who has a big game?

Amida will dominate UCF all the way to the NBA. There will also be a declaration at halftime that Hamidou Diallo is "persona non grata" within 5 miles of campus.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is off to a crazy start. Fall with 2 fouls, and nobody with any points. We've gotta settle in here...

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Looks like their super bowl
They're coming out hyped as hell. And we're responding with a turnover every trip.

Thank god for Jalen.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Just kill me. Honest to god we can't catch a break...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Just kill me. Honest to god we can't catch a break..

He got up under his own power, so I took that as a good sign. Let's hope everything is okay. This friggin season...

pj

Reaction Score
8 turnovers 6 personal fouls 2 points on 1-10 shooting after 4 minutes. That's both teams together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom