Official cheese thread | The Boneyard

Official cheese thread

Reaction Score
To go with all the whining (especially in the Syracuse thread).

hero-cheese.png

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Now I'm hungry. I'll take the Colby Jack please.

It's a conspeerasy, I tell ya!

Reaction Score
Gonna need a LOT of crackers for that much cheese...
Also - Quentin already looked miserable watching the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Actually, there's excellent cheese made close to Syracuse....

Eh, I left the 2nd game today thinking that if Syracuse could put together 4 quarters like their first one, and UConn plays just a little worse than it played today, it could be a long night for UConn. That's the way it's going to be: it's March Madness after all....

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.04.40 PM.png

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Actually, there's excellent cheese made close to Syracuse....

Eh, I left the 2nd game today thinking that if Syracuse could put together 4 quarters like their first one, and UConn plays just a little worse than it played today, it could be a long night for UConn. That's the way it's going to be: it's March Madness after all....

View attachment 20896

Syracuse is like a home-run hitter who just swings for the fences on every at-bat. Lots of strikeouts but when they connect, watch out.

But Syracuse's best win this year was over Miami. They are 0-5 vs. Notre Dame, Duke, Florida State, and Louisville.

Syracuse played amazing today but Iowa State helped them out. From what I saw early on, ISU stayed in zone defense even though SU was shooting lights out. I don't expect to see UConn play much zone.

Reaction Score
Great analogy. SYR was wonderful today, but I don't think they can do that for 40 more minutes, especially against UConn.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Right, no 8 seed is going to put together 40 minutes against the #1 overall seed.

View attachment 20899
Despite ND almost giving the game away blowing a 16 point lead they built up without Turner and SC playing rugby in a WCBB and almost losing to an inspired PAC12 team, WCBB almost always follows seeding unless injuries affect them (maybe ND psych or SC missing Coates and then Gray). I fully expect UConn and Baylor to roll tonight. Though I am rooting for Cal!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Despite ND almost giving the game away blowing a 16 point lead they built up without Turner and SC playing rugby in a WCBB and almost losing to an inspired PAC12 team, WCBB almost always follows seeding unless injuries affect them (maybe ND psych or SC missing Coates and then Gray). I fully expect UConn and Baylor to roll tonight. Though I am rooting for Cal!
I at least want this bubble Pac 12 team to be representative and actually make Baylor sweat for a while. Any team that gets zero points from their stocked and ample bench in a conference championship game has something to prove to me. I still see BU as UConn's biggest challenge though.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
uh, Purdue did it last night, outscored the number 1 in 3 of 5 quarters (including OT). But then again that was against nd, the bogus 1 seed.
With Turner on the bench.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I get we all dislike ND, however, I do respect them and given the choices, they were clearly deserving of a #1 seed and being #2 overall. Baylor has the most potential to beat us, SC is clearly inferior as are most of the rest save MD. Given MD feels slighted by their seed (and they were) they pose the next most serious threat behind BU and ND. I think we have improved and have more defensive consistency than we did in Dec. SWK doesn't worry me, Jones slightly worries me with Slocom the wild card given her ability to amp her game for the moment. Her and Crystal Dangerfield are the two to watch on the East Coast and Ionescu on the left coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom