OT: Official Boneyard Super Bowl Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Official Boneyard Super Bowl Thread

Reaction Score
That was a bad call and bad rule but jeez mau let it go your starting to sound like Dick Vital . Your on your own now most of the others have given up even superjohn hasn't chimed in . Hit the golf course you'll feel better on a sunshiny day.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm hoping Pats get #7 real soon. The one thing annoying Steelers fans held onto was that they had 6 and nobody else did. I will enjoy this schadenfreude immensely.
The Green Bay Packers have 13 Championships. As much as I liked the NFL 100 commercial (Here, Kid. Hold these for me.") I hate that the NFL only recognizes Super Bowls as their championships.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Goff is a joke. McVey is smart enough to make Goff look decent, but you can’t trust a guy who doesn’t know that that the sun rises in the east to win you a super bowl
McVey makes all of Goff's pre-snap reads, but had to stop because the Patriots would adjust to McVey's adjustment. The helmet speakers get cut off at 15 seconds and the Rams' offense wouldn't line up before then in the second half.

Long story short is that Goff is a product of McVey. The Rams are expected to exercise Goff's 5th year rookie option for a cool $22 Mil but will let him walk if he succeeds next year and McVey will do the same with someone else.

Reaction Score
The Green Bay Packers have 13 Championships. As much as I liked the NFL 100 commercial (Here, Kid. Hold these for me.") I hate that the NFL only recognizes Super Bowls as their championships.
They recogize all 100 years. People just don't grasp that.

Husky25

Reaction Score
They recogize all 100 years. People just don't grasp that.
Without looking it up, How many championships do the Browns have? Even if the Super Bowl era is a Media driven vehicle, the NFL as an organization does nothing to dissuade the narrative.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Why? It wasn't a league before the merger. Not enough teams anyway.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

I feel a debate on the merits of recognizing Helms trophies coming along any minute now...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ehh. Maybe I'll be the only idiot to debate it. You are right that it may just be a currect application of a bad rule. I thought the call was for him being defenseless, not a hit to the head.

thats what they said which still makes no sense since defense is completely predicated on hitting guys to drop passes

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Without looking it up, How many championships do the Browns have? Even if the Super Bowl era is a Media driven vehicle, the NFL as an organization does nothing to dissuade the narrative.
The Browns have zero. Are you talking about the Ravens?

Husky25

Reaction Score
Why? It wasn't a league before the merger. Not enough teams anyway.
What wasn't a league before the merger? The NFL? There were 15 teams in the NFL in 1966. By comparison, there were 14 teams when NBA/ABA merger talks began in 1970 and 18 in the final season prior to the merger.

The Browns have zero. Are you talking about the Ravens?

The Ravens were established in 1995 (Organizational history stayed in Cleveland). The Browns won three championships in Cleveland, but whether anyone knows or not that CLE retained the history, colors, and name, and logos, their pre-Super Bowl titles don't register.

Last edited:

Husky25

Reaction Score
I feel a debate on the merits of recognizing Helms trophies coming along any minute now...
I can understand that from a Pittsburgh guy, seeing as the Steelers would love to erase their history prior to 1970.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I can understand that from a Pittsburgh guy, seeing as the Steelers would love to erase their history prior to 1970.

Couldn't give a rip about the Steelers. Never have, doubtful I ever will.

You can take the boy out of CT, but you can't take the CT out of the boy.

fwiw, back when I really cared about the NFL, I was all J-E-T-S. And all we've got is 50 years ago.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Couldn't give a rip about the Steelers. Never have, doubtful I ever will.

You can take the boy out of CT, but you can't take the CT out of the boy.

fwiw, back when I really cared about the NFL, I was all J-E-T-S. And all we've got is 50 years ago.
I couldn't remember if you were native to Pittsburgh or not...

Did the Jets win as the Titans at all?

Reaction Score
That was a bad call and bad rule but jeez mau let it go your starting to sound like Dick Vital . Your on your own now most of the others have given up even superjohn hasn't chimed in . Hit the golf course you'll feel better on a sunshiny day.

I did hit the golf course but certainly didn’t need you to tell me to do so or who I act like. Keep it to yourself ok or else I don’t care what you think..we good?

Reaction Score
Patriot fans enjoying the parade today.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAYHEM <a href="https://post original url/xc8s8zWgPo">pic.twitter.com/xc8s8zWgPo</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) <a href="">February 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
1549415840858.png

Husky25

Reaction Score
So 8 drunks out out of an estimated 3.5 1.5 million fans? Thinking that is not exactly a representative sample.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom