Offical vs. Unofficial Visits | The Boneyard

Offical vs. Unofficial Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
What are the differences between official and unofficial visits? Does the recruit have limited access to the campus and the coaching staff during an unofficial visit?

I see that Greenwell is making an unofficial to Notre Dame soon.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Official visits are on the school's dime, and a recruit is limited to five total (one per five schools max). They can only occur within a specific window of time. I don't believe the access is really any different vis a vis an unofficial visit- just who pays and when it can happen.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Unofficial visits often indicate a strong interest in the school visited. Maya Moore, Moriah Jefferson and Courtney Ekmark come to mind.

Bonnie Samuelson (and family) made unofficial visits to Duke and UConn and (I think) Maryland. Then she went to Stanford.

I am sure there are many other examples, with both results like those cited above. Don't everybody talk at once now.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
What are the differences between official and unofficial visits? Does the recruit have limited access to the campus and the coaching staff during an unofficial visit?

I see that Greenwell is making an unofficial to Notre Dame soon.

Maybe Greenwell and Reimer bonded on the bench watching Davis and Harper push the Italians to overtime last year in the that "2" vs. 3 match up.
http://www.usabasketball.com/womens/3x3/

Would love to see Greenwell in an Irish uniform!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It sounds as if Greenwell has taken a lot of unofficial visits already, including Duke, Georgia and UNC. Hoopgurlz is also indicating that she has attended several games at Louisville and Kentucky.

Sounds like she is really trying to make up her mind sooner than later with that many unofficial visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom