offensive line is quite offensive | The Boneyard

offensive line is quite offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We can't open holes. We can't give the QB time for a seven step drop.
I don't blame the kids. It's a pathetic coaching staff.
Very recently, we had an overachieving line that led to 2000+ yard rushing a year.
When was the last time you saw a guard pull and blow out a CB or OLB? ... Zach Hurd against ND?
Offensive linemen are taught. These guys have been neglected!

Whoever is in charge of the offensive line is down right dreadful. Malloy should have the man arrested for stealing state funds!

Reaction Score
Whoever is in charge? You ever hear of George Deleone?

Reaction Score
Whoever is in charge of the offensive line is down right dreadful. Malloy should have the man arrested for stealing state funds!

So should his Piss Poor boss who refuses to fire him.

Reaction Score
O-line is so slow. Last week on interception return for TD and then again this week on a big int runback, those linemen are noticeably slower than everyone. Paaaa thet ticcccc.

Reaction Score
O-line is so slow. Last week on interception return for TD and then again this week on a big int runback, those linemen are noticeably slower than everyone. Paaaa thet ticcccc.
I was thinking the same thing last week. People love to point out the size of the o-line. But they are no where near athletic as in the past.

Reaction Score
Malloy was front row in 242 last night...and was given the business by several of us that P and GDL should be A) fired and mist importantly B) Arrested for stealing taxpayer $$
He laughed and acknowledged the suggestions...then as ame wore on realized why tey were given to him. Oh yeah he stood up every third down when we were on D too.

Reaction Score
As for oline coaching style..talked to a few Michigan fans last night who said that one of the biggest problems they had during the Rich Rod era was the change in blocking schemes to zone blocking (like P and more importantly GDL did here). When Hoke was hired and they changed back to the man blocking system things or better instantly. Other thing I found out from my buddy who was All yankee Conf at OG for UCONN (he played under Jackson late 80's to early 90's) they ised a zone blocking scheme back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom