Offensive Boards off Missed Free Throws | The Boneyard

Offensive Boards off Missed Free Throws

Reaction Score
I watch too much basketball. All different conferences from the ACC to the Summit League. Never in my life have I seen a team struggle to rebound the ball off the opposing team's free throws like I saw last night. That was the most pathetic display of rebounding I have ever seen. USF missed 17 free throws and had 15 Offensive boards. I didn't keep exact count but i'd say at least 7 of their offensive boards were off their missed free throws. No technique and frailty in the frontcourt. Tacko Fall up next. Should be fun.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watch too much basketball. All different conferences from the ACC to the Summit League. Never in my life have I seen a team struggle to rebound the ball off the opposing team's free throws like I saw last night. That was the most pathetic display of rebounding I have ever seen. USF missed 17 free throws and had 15 Offensive boards. I didn't keep exact count but i'd say at least 7 of their offensive boards were off their missed free throws. No technique and frailty in the frontcourt. Tacko Fall up next. Should be fun.
We’ve always done a good job maintaining Wacko Tacko. For all his flaws Brimah really had his number. Sadly he is gone. We need Yakwe to be healthy for this one.

Reaction Score
I wanted to throw up just looking at Carlton's blank stare as he got shoved out of the paint.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I would say 7 is about right. BUT there was a one on four we lost right in front of me which was infuriating.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
We’ve always done a good job maintaining Wacko Tacko. For all his flaws Brimah really had his number. Sadly he is gone. We need Yakwe to be healthy for this one.
Why do you have to call him Wacko Tacko?

Reaction Score
Still waiting for Jalen to dunk on Tacko. Said he was going to do it back in his freshman year.

Reaction Score
Calhoun's rebounding drills were legendary and used by succesful coaches throughout the country, it's sad watching these guys get punked every game.

Normally you want continuity but Hurley has to be brutally honest with these guys at the end of the season about what level of basketball is right for them.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Agreed. WE did well with Tacko in the lineup. Except last year. I was at the UCF game in Orlando last year. Tacko did not play and actually went into surgery that day. So, his replacement, name escapes me, killed us under the boards. Tacko does not have BBIQ. Is job is to get the ball turn around and drop it in. WE always pushed him away from the bucket. However, his replacement in that game had the toughness and IQ to do us in. Also, BJ
Taylor also beat us up. He went off for big points with pull up jumpers in the key. Nobody could stop him. I think we fair better with our guards against him.

Reaction Score
Still waiting for Jalen to dunk on Tacko. Said he was going to do it back in his freshman year.

Has he ever dunked on anyone? I'm not sure he has that in him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom